Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Marianna A.
Richardson, TX
I would recommend buying this if you have curly hair like me, it makes your hair so much softer
Crystal T.
The cream was so smooth and left your skin feeling super soft. Specially right after the shower
Holly D.
Defined my curl pattern in a great way. Very light way, can't wait to try the rest of the line.
Ily V.
I bought this product before and it was really good. It kept my waves moist and shaped nicely
Christian  M.
It does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized and keeos my.hair really carely and styled
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Light and really defines curls. Good to apply when wet and diffuse hair after. Smells great
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
Such a soft texture and does not weigh hair down. One of my favorite curl defining creams.
Isabel B.
las vegas NV
I like this for when I wear my hair curly, fresh out of the shower . It's so quick and easy
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This styling cream smells really good, works #great and is good on my really curly hair :)
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I love because I let My curls defined much more time And well. Beautiful And smell is rich.