Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Yamilex V.
jacksonville, Fl
Omg i love this product it left my hair so soft and bouncy i would so buy it agin totally worth it
taylin f.
Medley, FL
Dove is a great line of the products, i really like it, because my hair is so red and need love.
Margaret T.
Elwood, IN
My family really enjoys dove products they work well and smell real good. The price isn't to bad
Gabriela F.
El Paso, TX
Me gustaría probar este producto y saber si deja el cabello bonito ojalá que lo pueda. Conseguir
Lupe M.
Irving, TX
Used this once and i enjoyed it but would of like to kept using it. It wasn't mine was a friends.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
This didn't work well for my hair type. Not a fan, but I think it us because I have fine hair.
Brittany R.
Love this product. My hair stays shiny and curly all day. Also keeps your hair smelling great.
DeYasha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing. My curls felt so light and fluffy. No crunchy feeling. Definitely an everyday product.
member-4e8b3102f
Florida
This hold my curls really well! I love the smell and its not super sticky like other products.
cyrena m.
hayward, CA
Has a good smell to it good for if you want your curls to come out and look nice and beautiful