Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Patricia R.
It does wonders to my hair, controls the curls and that's quite the job to do since my Hair is so frizzy
Nevaeh G.
Dove has changed my life with this amazing product. It does not make my hair too oily. So thumbs up 100%
Shakira C.
This made my curls look awesome, a little goes s long way and I have a lot of hair and it's very thick
Zesar A.
Galena Park, TX
Personally like it to style my hairs it does not leave tour hair hard like a gel or hairspray would do.
Jeannie L.
Chardon, OH
I USE THIS PRODUCT WHEN I SET MY HAIR IN CURLERS, SO I DON'T END UP WITH FRIZZY ENDS IN THE MORNING.
Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Not so great, I only use it cause it's what I have. I would like for it to be a little easier to use
Naiyurima G.
This product is very good because My hair looks so soft all day, and My curls never looks bad. good!
Latisha O.
Anmoore, WV
I love everything about this hair cream! The smell and the quality. Leaves my curls looking flawless.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
I have really thick curly hair and this product tames them lol. Its an amazing product and affordable
Amanda G.
Smells awesome leave my curls soft and bouncy for a log while cannot go without it smells extra great