Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #37 in Hair Cream

Jennifer H.
High Point, NC
My hair is natural curly hair and this product does awesome with nice smmooth curls, not the frizzy messy curls
Vicky H.
Simi Valley, CA
Since my hair is between wavy and some what straight this product does the job when I want to show off my curls
Tamara D.
East Orange, NJ
Love this. My hair is usually dry and frizzy but with this my curls are defined and my hair isn't dry and flaky
Wish they would make a bigger onw. Not bad. Just needs to be thickwr. Besides that it stayed good on my hair
Me gusta como nos deja el cabello suave y muy manejable define nuestras ondas y no nos pone graso el cabello
samara o.
Philadelphia, PA
Really makes your curls jus become wow. my hsir was damages. but now there luxurious full beautiful curls.
Qiyamah  C.
Love it! Great product,,leaves my hair super soft and manageable!! Smells awesome! I use almost every dayy
Haylie S.
Mount morris, MI
Definitely a great product kept my hair looking curly without feeling like i have heavy product in my hair
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Loved this we will be buying more soon they loved it so much it works great and i buy this all of the time
Maya H.
Worked surprisingly well on my African-American Hair, helped define my curls better than my usual product.