Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream, 4 Ounce (113 g) uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream, 4 Ounce (113 g) uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Jamie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this one product cause it leaves my hair really soft. And there is a very lovely scent that I love very much. My hair is very wavy and it's a very dark brown. Yes, it very effective it leaves my hair soft and wavy. There is no room any improvement.
Marsha B.
Ill start I'm saying my hair is pin straight. It I can never get it to curl but with this i can actually get some curl and last for at least 8 hours! It was a lot better than i thought because i haven't had luck with curl products. I highly recommend this product!
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
My hair is soft and had never achieved a product that achieves keep the curls, but this product is to achieved lasting a couple of hours in the hair, smells good, moisturizes the tips. It's very good product is completely recomindo
Desorah W.
Columbus
This styling cream works wonders on my daughter's hair. It makes her hair easy to comb through. Without leaving your curls limp. It keeps your curls defined. It also has a wonderful smell.
Karoline J.
Wallington, NJ
Like this product. use it everyday on my hair since i have curly hair, although it is a pricey product it worth it, and the scent is very nice, love the smell, very long lasting as well.
Marissa F.
Alsip, IL
This stuff is pretty good. I usually apply it to damp hair after I shower in the morning. It keeps my style in place for most of the day, but it doesn't work if it's too humid.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
Love is such an amazing product not very expensive but so good on your hair. It smells amazing and I use it all the time because it makes my pearls have definition and shine.
Mariel G.
Bronson, MI
This help my curls look much natural and wavy not like hair spry products that make Ur hair all hard i recommend this product if u have and want beautiful curly hair:)
amanda l.
Birmingham, AL
Dove weightless moisturizer curl defining styling cream.it brings out the curls in your hair and it keep your hair weightless soft and fufffy.
Ruefina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick curly hair and this product really help define my curls. I use it for my wash and go and I get so many compliments.