Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #39 in Hair Cream

Kayla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Having curly hair is a hassle. It doesn’t always look nice and it really doesn’t listen when you wanted to. One of the worst things you can do is the way your curls down, but it’s hard not to when you need to put so much product and I just want to stay. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it has my curls looking tight and shiny.
Jessy C.
This product keeps my skin very nice and smooth and gives my face a shine and smells super good I would always recommend it and it’s affordable not as pricey as the rest and you can take it anywhere even when traveling I really wish they would come out with makeup and I also love how they have a variety of options to choose from like smell wise it’s just an amazing product
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Somar A.
Gardendale, AL
My 9 year old daughter has gorgeous curls and this was just the right thing. I run a little bit through her hair after I brush all the tangled out and it helps her natural curls form and stay throughout the day.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Makes your body smell soo good. Long lasting smell. Makes you feel refine and refressed so you can go places with confidence that you smell great. Great prices and definitely recommend for others to buy!!
Rosie D.
Staten Island
Left my hair soft and keep my curls looking great.. would buy again ....

Cons it doesn't have alot in it's tube esp if you have long thick curly hair
Martina O.
I've been using this cream for a pretty long time, and I do like it a lot. I find that it is a light product, and when i apply it, it doesn't weigh my hair down, or make it stiff or sticky in any way :) I bought this because i wanted something to help me define the waves in my hair - and to definitely get rid of some of the frizziness - and i feel that it does a good job of that. I apply this to my hair when it is wet or damp. I've bought this a few times already, and it has lasted for a long time each time. I think i will continue purchasing this.
An N.
My hair is normal very flat and straight. I love using this curl styling cream because it help keep my hair wavy and give volume after I blow dry my hair. I love the idea of weightless because you don't feel thick or heavy, not only that but it give a shiny look to your hair. I highly recommend this product. You will love it.
Carrie P.
I use this as a styling cream when putting my hair up in a pony tail. It keeps my curly fly away hairs down and is very affordable with a beautiful soft scent that doesn't overpower or give you a headache. I would recommend this product to anyone with soft curly hair for doing styles
Jamie M.
I really do love this one product cause it leaves my hair really soft. And there is a very lovely scent that I love very much. My hair is very wavy and it's a very dark brown. Yes, it very effective it leaves my hair soft and wavy. There is no room any improvement.