BY DOVE

Volume Therapy Conditioner for fine, limp hair, with Protecting Serum. Diagnosis:  Fine, limp hair which is also left dry by daily wear and tear. Solution :  Volume Therapy System Protects fine, flat hair from daily aggressions that may cause moisture loss. Replenishes hair without weighing it down. Leaves hair looking healthy, volumized and full of body. Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com ; see more...

• I'm wondering how the conditioner holds up, is it heavy, does it ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for long hair? I have very fine flat hair...2 Answers
Dove Volume Therapy Conditioner
  • "i love using Dove conditioners as they make my hair feel silky smooth and a little bit of product goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "Gets the job done and leaves hair clean and smooth!" in 1 review
  • "Plus it smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and sliky :(" in 1 review
  • "I can only use body wash with no lotion and my skin is very happy." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and Dove made it feel thinner." in 1 review
Monica M.
Arlington, TX
Despite leaving my hair feeling soft, like all Dove products do, I didn't notice any difference in the volume of my hair. It would have also been nice to have a pump like some other brands offer (to help avoid overusing product). I don't think I would buy this particular conditioner, but I still love Dove conditioners and will continue use other Dove conditioners.
Wendy B.
York, SC
Dove Volume Theray Conditioner, leaves your hair, conditioned, full of life and easy to manage. What I liked most about this product is, it's enexpensive and works as good as if not better then other more expensive brands. Not to mention, the scent is phenomenal! Ill definitely continue to use this product.
Jessica S.
Canton, MI
I love Dove hair products,. They smell great and make my hair feel awesome. The packaging is great. easy to use bottle. I have fine dyed hair and this gave me lots of volume without drying me out. I would recommend this product to other people. Its great.
Mika D.
Lubbock, TX
This conditioner is very lightweight. I like that the scent in minimal. It can be purchased at Target. I am beginning to have a greater respect for the Dove brand. I'm using the conditioner everyday and feel that it's sold at an affordable price.
Anjela S.
I really liked this product however I found that sometimes it didn't give enough moisture to my hair. I think for me personally it makes a great summertime conditioner, but I definitely need more moisture for the winter months.
Thalia C.
Tarrytown, NY
Amazing conditioner. Makes my hard so soft all I want to do to play with it all day. I also love the smell of my hair after. Lasts for days on my hair. It really feels like my hair has gotten revived
Génesis Q.
amo este producto!
le brinda mayor volumen a mi cabello, ir a la playa significa que mi cabello se pondra PEOR, pero con este magico acondicionar es todo lo contrario, lo recomiendo
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product does the job plus it smells really good. I feel like i always need to change my shampoos and conditioners though because then i feel like it stops cleaning my roots ..
Maribel O.
San Antonio, TX
This smells great and feels great but after about 5 washes it doesn't feel the same anymore I always use this but change conditioners because of the dryness it gives my hair .
Dove volume therapy conditioner is great to use after the shampoo that uses the same treatment because it leaves your hair looking nice and healthy while it replenishing
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for long hair? I have very fine flat hair and am looking for a shampoo that helps to provide volume, would this work?
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
I'm wondering how the conditioner holds up, is it heavy, does it just coat your hair like Pantene or actually get to the roots and in the hair !? I like dove products so ...