Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN

Is this any good? any cons? I'm looking for a amazing dry shampoo!

Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
5 years ago
I think it worked great I didn't notice a residue.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
It works really well, but I think the smell can be really strong. It is a good smell but a little overwhelming.
Megan O.
Megan O.
League City, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
This dry shampoo and the suave one are my favorite dry shampoos! I think this one has the best scent, however!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Louisville, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
Best dry shampoo for the cheapest Price and it smells great. Just be careful not to use too much or you will get that white powdery look and only spray it on your roots to absorb the oil.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Philadelphia, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I didn't find any cons overall it's pretty great.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
5 years, 2 months ago
If you have light colored, straight hair, this may be the product for you. However, if you are like me and have darker, curly hair you might want to look in another direction. I actually recommend possibly a straight powder instead of the aerosol can, it works better for me, maybe for you too!
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
5 years, 2 months ago
Its actually not a bad product. It does give you a little white residue but only if you spray really close to the places you feel is oily. I only use it on my roots around my face and more on top. And it has a nice smell too. Other products Ive used all did about the same thing but this one has a great fragrance.