Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN

Is this any good? any cons? I'm looking for a amazing dry shampoo!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 5, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
I think it worked great I didn't notice a residue.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
April 21, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
It works really well, but I think the smell can be really strong. It is a good smell but a little overwhelming.
Megan O.
Megan O.
April 15, 2013, 5:59 p.m.
This dry shampoo and the suave one are my favorite dry shampoos! I think this one has the best scent, however!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
April 3, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
Best dry shampoo for the cheapest Price and it smells great. Just be careful not to use too much or you will get that white powdery look and only spray it on your roots to absorb the oil.
Helen L.
Helen L.
March 30, 2013, 1:25 p.m.
I didn't find any cons overall it's pretty great.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
March 19, 2013, 9:21 p.m.
If you have light colored, straight hair, this may be the product for you. However, if you are like me and have darker, curly hair you might want to look in another direction. I actually recommend possibly a straight powder instead of the aerosol can, it works better for me, maybe for you too!
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
March 14, 2013, 1:49 p.m.
Its actually not a bad product. It does give you a little white residue but only if you spray really close to the places you feel is oily. I only use it on my roots around my face and more on top. And it has a nice smell too. Other products Ive used all did about the same thing but this one has a great fragrance.

Join Now