A C.
Spokane, WA

Is it good for dark hair?

Angela M.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Montreal, QC
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I have like very dark hair, like almost black, and sometimes it makes my hair look grey-ish instead of the original color. So, just make sure to shake off the excess before leaving the house!
Lindsay s.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
6 months, 1 week ago
yes, to all color, dont leave white residuos!
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I've got almost black hair and it has been great. What I recommend doing is applying the dry shampoo at night and then sleeping with it on your hair. It'll look grey/white at night, but by the time I wake up it's always completely absorbed in and my hair looks fresh and clean!
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
8 months ago
I don’t like how it does in my black hair but to each their own. It may Work differently for someone else than it did for me. I could just tell it was there and well that bothered me.
Geneva C.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
11 months, 1 week ago
Yeah this works
Laci T.
Laci T.
1 year ago
no it is not good for dark hair... i wrote a review about it
Linda  N.
Linda N.
Fountain Vly, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! definitely. Just make sure not to use it too close to the hair or too much because it will be a little visible.
Cc C.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
1 year, 4 months ago
I have pretty dark hair and I felt like it blended really well.