A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
1 week, 3 days ago
I've got almost black hair and it has been great. What I recommend doing is applying the dry shampoo at night and then sleeping with it on your hair. It'll look grey/white at night, but by the time I wake up it's always completely absorbed in and my hair looks fresh and clean!
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t like how it does in my black hair but to each their own. It may Work differently for someone else than it did for me. I could just tell it was there and well that bothered me.
Geneva C.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Yeah this works
Laci T.
Laci T.
6 months, 1 week ago
no it is not good for dark hair... i wrote a review about it
Linda  N.
Linda N.
Fountain Vly, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! definitely. Just make sure not to use it too close to the hair or too much because it will be a little visible.
Cc C.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I have pretty dark hair and I felt like it blended really well.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Asheboro, NC
10 months, 1 week ago
I have really dark hair and it works great! No white flakes or residue left over.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Dayton, OH
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have dark hair, almost black, and I never have any problems with it leaves flakes or residue. Just massage into your scalp, if you want even more volume, hit it quickly with the blowdryer. You only need to use a tiny bit also!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
11 months, 1 week ago
I do not recommend this product. Especially is you have dark hair. Try the Batiste brand. They make all different scents and they even make a dry shampoo specifically for dark hair!