Ally P.
Ally P.
Midland, MI

Does anyone like any other Dry Shampoos better than this one? Looking to try out more.
Michele H.
Michele H.
June 29, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
I really love the dry shampoo that Lush Cosmetics has. It's in a powder, it's reasonably priced, and you don't need much of it. Volumizes my somewhat flat hair instantly and doesn't leave hair looking powdery if you just brush it out or rub in it.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Feb. 11, 2014, 7:52 p.m.
This isn't the best dry shampoo out there. i love batiste, it is the ultimate best. it is pretty much one of the only brands i buy now.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Feb. 7, 2014, 11:37 p.m.
I love this Dove Dry Shampoo! It is one of my favorites, But when I'm not using this one my go to Is The 'Batiste Dry Shampoo'. They have it at Walgreens, Ulta and surprisingly sometimes Marshalls/ Tjmaxx. They have a lot of different scents, I use 'Urban and Edgy' It smells so good. They're not too expensive they are around 6 and 7 dollars and they even have some specially for blonde and brown hair! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Feb. 4, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
I have used a couple of different kinds but haven't found one that is much better, especially for such a good price.

Join Now