Add a Photo

By DOVE
#5 in Dry Shampoo

• Instantly refreshes and cleans by absorbing excess oil

• Lightweight formula nourishes without weighing hair down

• Builds body and bounce in just a few sprays

• Perfect for fine hair prone to feeling a little flat

• Convenient way to revive hair between washes

• Spritz on whenever your locks need a refreshing volume boost

Take yourself back to the feeling of freshly washed hair with Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect for days when you’re short of time, this weightless formula instantly absorbs oil, conveniently cleaning, reviving and volumizing hair in one.

Created especially for those with flat hair that can be oily, a little limp or weighed down between washes. Massaging a few sprays of this Dove dry shampoo into the roots is all it takes to take your hair from lifeless to bouncy in moments.

So whenever your hair needs a boost, transform your look with a helping hand from Dove Style+Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo for fresh, healthy-looking hair that’s brimming with body.

Photos (349)
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC

This is hands down the WORST dry shampoo I have ever tried. Don't believe me? Check out the picture of my two day greasy hair AFTER applying Dove's Dry Shampoo. Yes, it made my hair straighter and shinier, but it did absolutely nothing to soak up the grease. I would not be comfortable using this as an in-between option to prolong the length between showers at all. Worse, if you wake up late, haven't showered and need a solution fast, this dry shampoo will let you down, leaving you slinking off to work with hair that's obviously greasy. It does reduce grease to a degree. Unfortunately that degree is less than 20%.

In fact no matter what level of 'dirtiness' my hair was at, this dry shampoo failed to improve it enough. On top of which, the scent is so cloying and perfumed (and frankly horrid) that you'll be stuck in your bathroom in a cloud of perfumed powder trying desperately to find the door.

Pros:
- Good Brand and doesn't damage hair.

Cons:
- Doesn't work as a dry shampoo.
- Smell is too powerful and terrible.
- Doesn't reduce grease and leave hair looking clean.
- Just terrible.
- Smells like Grandma's face powder.

Usually I love Dove and they make many amazing products, but I have to say when it comes to this, as a reviewer it's my duty to be honest. My honest opinion is that you should avoid under all circumstances. Awful.

----------------------------------
Uini M.
Uini M.

Dove Refresh + Care Revigorante Shampoo Seco vem em uma lata bonita rosa e branca. De acordo com a pomba, este shampoo seco é projetado absorver o óleo entre lavagens tradicionais assim que os olhares do cabelo e sente refrescado. "A fórmula weightless limpa para transformar o cabelo sem vida, assim que você pode apreciar o cabelo fresco, volumized, mesmo quando você pular sua lavagem regular."

O Bom: Dove Refresh + Care Revigorante Shampoo Seco:
tem um cheiro limpo
refresca o cabelo em uma pitada
fornece um pulverizador em pó muito fino
não causa acúmulo como os outros (sem pó branco enquanto o filme ou resíduo na raiz)
absorve bem o óleo deixando o cabelo Olhando o
cabelo fresco das folhas macio e manageable

O So-So: Quando a maioria de clientes apreciarão o manageability macio deste produto, eu desejo era ligeiramente tackier para fornecer mais volume a minhas raizes.

Bottom Line: A um preço médio de US $ 9,99, este shampoo seco é um bom valor para quem quer estender seu penteado. A lata é maior do que a maioria dos shampoos secos no mercado para que você obtenha mais estrondo para seu buck. Eu recomendo comprar uma lata para jogar no seu saco de ginásio para uma atualização rápida pós-ginásio.
Manda D.
Manda D.
Winnipeg, MB

The Good: Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo:
has a clean scent
refreshes hair in a pinch
provides a very fine powdered spray
absorbs oil well leaving hair looking fresh
leaves hair soft and manageable

Brooklynn R.
Brooklynn R.
Ogden, UT

Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo comes in a pretty pink and white canister. According to Dove, this dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. "The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash."The Good: Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo:has a clean scentrefreshes hair in a pinchprovides a very fine powdered spraydoes not cause build up like others (no white powdery while film or residue at the root)absorbs oil well leaving hair looking freshleaves hair soft and manageableThe So-So: While most customers will appreciate the soft manageability of this product, I wish it was slightly tackier to provide more volume to my roots.Bottom Line: At an average price point of $9.99, this dry shampoo is a good value for anyone wanting to extend their hairstyle. The canister is bigger than most dry shampoos on the market so you get more bang for your buck. I recommend buying a can to throw in your gym bag for a quick post-gym refresh.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR

Let me begin by saying that I have twins. Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo became a staple for me the moment I became a mom. I had tried other dry shampoos in that past but having dark brown hair, they never seemed to give me that "I DIDNT just wake up with oily hair for the third day in a row" look that I was going for. This product has been the only reason I can leave the house some days. I part my hair in various places, hold the bottle about 6-8" from my head, (which I think is very important for brunettes or else it will go on your roots wet instead of a powder and create more or a problem), spray on the roots, let it set for a few minutes and then rub my hair with a dry towel to make sure my dark hair doesn't look white...and I'm ready to go. I buy 2 and 3 bottles at a time! I even keep one in my car to spray my clothes after I leave the park smelling like a goat. The smell is AWESOME! My kids even appreciate the smell. The price is also Awesome! This is an awesome product and I would call it an absolute necessity for busy, sleep deprived moms.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON

I received the Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo from Chick Advisor #gotitfree. I have oily hair so I use dry shampoos on days I don''t wash my hair. I used this dry shampoo both as directed and as I usually do.
Directions for use: Separate your dry hair into sections. Shake the dry shampoo spray can vigorously; hold it about 20 to 30 cm from the head and spray directly into the roots of your hair in short bursts. Leave in for a couple of minutes, then turn your head upside down and brush out all of the powder before turning your head upright again and styling as usual.
The after picture attached was taken after using the product as directed. I found that the dry shampoo did add some volume to my fine, limp hair. While it absorbed some of the oil at the roots, I have used other dry shampoos that absorb more of the oil. The scent was great and. while lightly scented, it lingered all day. I think this product would be better suited for people would less oily hair. I don't think I will repurchase.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA

I've used about 6 different dry shampoos before discovering Dove Refresh+Care. It's priced right and I even saw this for sale in a 3-pack at one of the membership warehouses!
Being that my hair is jet black and somewhat oily on day 2, the main problem I encountered with all of the others was the white powder film that just sat there. I only experienced this with Dove once when I oversprayed in one spot at close range. Luckily, it didn't look AS bad after I massaged and spread it around.
What I do to avoid this is to apply a little at a time, then spray more if necessary. I hold the can 6" away from head (even though the directions say 8"-12"). Lift a section of hair and spray onto roots in small, light shots while moving the can to avoid concentrated white splotches. Remember to shake the can often. Massage it in and around. Repeat if necessary.
I love everything about Dove Refresh+Care! It smells great, doesn't make my hair as powdery white like other brands and did I mention is smells great?!!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA

Honestly, this is by far the BEST dry shampoo I ever used! I have been using the dove hair care products for about a year now and I can say that they are ALL amazing! The smell is so consuming, and idk it gives me a sense of confidence. {not to mention, I get compliments daily on how great I smell b/c of its breathtaking scent} It takes very little too get an amazing result, not only with this dry shampoo, but also with the other dove products. I am in so much LOVE with this!! I honestly cannot get over how great this dry shampoo works! It's affordable, great smelling, and just ugh perfect in every way! I usually get a great deal on mine at CVS -- usually buy one, get the 2nd one 50% off, or sometimes I get lucky and get buy one, get one free! So great! Nothing can beat that, especially since it only cost about 5 or 6 bucks!! I definitely recommend this!! {RIGHT NOW @ CVS YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS BUY ONE FOR $5.49 + tax, GET THE SECONDS ONE 50% OFF!} #dryshampoochallenge @influenster
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ

Overall, excellent product for the price!! I'm a lawyer with little time to spare in the mornings, and sometimes I just don't have time to wash my hair! Thank goodness for dry shampoo, which enables me to hide the grease on those mornings when I just can't quite get going fast enough! Here is my product breakdown:

PROS:
1. When spritzed on the roots, it does a pretty good job of hiding the grease.
2. It has a nice, fresh scent.
3. Provided that you don't touch your hair often, the effects of the product last throughout the day.
4. It gave my hair extra volume.
5. It's pretty cheap!

CONS:
1. If you use too much, it leaves a white, powdery film. I have blonde hair so I was able to rub it in without much of a problem, but I think it would be more noticeable on folks with darker locks.
2. After you spray it on, it leaves your hair feeling a bit oily and sticky.

Overall, I'd highly recommend it in light of the price!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Kanata , Ontario

I have never used a dry shampoo before, but it's an interesting concept!

I have fine long hair, and it tangles easily. I also work out a lot, but also don't want to shower twice a day if I go out after my workout. So a dry shampoo would make sense, right?

I spray the solution on the roots of my hair, blend in with my fingers mid way through my hair, and it leaves my hair smelling nice at least.

Other than than, however, I end up needing to put my hair up in a pony tail afterwards, as I just feel my hair is greasy or unclean (despite smelling good).

I am also not particular to aerosol cans, but that is a personal preference.

Perhaps this would work better for someone with thicker hair than mine?

I've used this both on weekends (without working out first), and after workouts with the same results, so it's just not the right product for me.

**** I received this product at no cost for my fair & fabulous review ***
Vanessa
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA

What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA

Does it leave a lot of residue left?
A C.
A C.
Spokane, WA

Is it good for dark hair?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ

I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?

Join Now