BY DOVE #7 in Dry Shampoo

• Instantly refreshes and cleans by absorbing excess oil

• Lightweight formula nourishes without weighing hair down

• Builds body and bounce in just a few sprays

• Perfect for fine hair prone to feeling a little flat

• Convenient way to revive hair between washes

• Spritz on whenever your locks need a refreshing volume boost

Take yourself back to the feeling of freshly washed hair with Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect for days when you’re short of time, this weightless formula instantly absorbs oil, conveniently cleaning, reviving and volumizing hair in one.

Created especially for those with flat hair that can be oily, a little limp or weighed down between washes. Massaging a few sprays of this Dove dry shampoo into the roots is all it takes to take your hair from lifeless to bouncy in moments.

So whenever your hair needs a boost, transform your look with a helping hand from Dove Style+Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo for fresh, healthy-looking hair that’s brimming with body.

• I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?37 Answers
  • Is it good for dark hair?85 Answers
  • Do you apply dry shampoo at night or in the morning/right before ...2 Answers
Justine A.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this dry shampoo and have been using it for the last week and it's literally my new go too! I wash my hair every 3/4 days because I have colored hair and don't want to dry out my hair by washing it everyday and this dry shampoo has DONE WONDERS for my hair! I love how it keeps my hair feeling fresh and is also volumizing which is a huge plus for me! I love the smell of the dry shampoo as well, it smells fresh and keeps my hair smelling great. I'm so happy I found this dry shampoo. I got it at target for $3.97 it's inexpensive and a wonderful product. I part my hair in the middle and add the dry shampoo under where I part my hair. I let the dry shampoo set into my hair before rubbing it. I let the dry shampoo set into my hair for about 2 minutes and then I rub it in and brush out my hair. This way of applying the dry shampoo I have found is most effective and works the best! But due what is best for you! Definitely try out this dry shampoo if you are looking for a dry shampoo that works well!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
used to wash my hair daily, along with highlighting it every few months. Needless to say my hair was damaged! My hairdresser recommended that I wash my hair only twice a week. I was liker "ewe!". However my hair bounced back very quickly! After the second day my hair was flat and getting oily so I tried MANY dry shampoos! Expensive ones,cheap ones, but the one that I found to work the best is this one by Pantene. It didn't dry my hair out or leave a filmy residue all over. It also didn't leave a white powder everywhere. It just made my hair fuller, took away the oily look and smells amazing! My fave for 2015! The picture attached is 2 days of no washing with the Pantene dry shampo
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried dry shampoo before but I needed to clean up my hair after being outside at a concert. I ran to Walmart and got the dove dry shampoo for volume and I loved it. The product took all the greasiness out of my hair and also added volume. I was then able to style it and look put together for my meeting. The only thing is that you have to be careful of how close you spray it so you don't look like you have dandruff. I use this product every one in a while and would definitely recommend it.
Mimi N.
NY
I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to dry shampoo, because I have naturally darker hair, so any type of powder shows up clearly in my hair. I ran out of my Batiste and decided to try this on a whim and I gotta say, I like it! The smell reminds me of Bath and Body works Sweet Pea, which is a scent I LOVE, albeit a tad bit stronger that sweet pea. The dry shampoo does noticeably give me some volume when I use it, which I really like, but the effects aren't too too long lasting (lasts at most 2 hours). On the up side, unless you spray a lot of it in, it doesn't really leave a white cast on your hair. The oil control is also good as long as your hair isn't the greasiest of the greasy; it won't be able to withstand that much grease, so at that point you're better off just washing your hair. Overall though, I would definitely pick this up again! Some people might think the smell is too strong, but I don't mind it. I love the scent!
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo is great if you are going for some added fullness! I use this when I am going for big curls to give my hair some extra volume! Does such a great job soaking up the oils and creates a perfect texture for second day hairstyles! It also smells great!!
Only does side is, It can sometimes leave my hair feeling dirty with texture if I use too much though!
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is pretty nice, it just has a nice clean scent which I appreciate because of a sensitive nose. It leaves a bit of a residue but not anymore than any other dry shampoo. I’ve tried a lot of these products and this is my favorite and go to. I have bought this twice now because a little goes a long way and it’s very useful, not as good as an actual wash but the next best thing.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove makes a mega-awesome dry shampoo. I went four whole days without my hair even looking slightly unwashed. And for the record, I have really oily roots. This product hid the fact I hadn’t washed my hair. I would even be brave enough to go a whole week with my hair unwashed. My flat hair smells great and ends up with great volume. Pair with a beachwave on day three and I’m unstoppable.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this stuff is absolutely amazing! It seriously looks like you have washed your hair and smells amazing! Like you can get away without wearing perfume or body spray which ever because the shampoo smells like perfume. It gives your hair so much body and volume you don't even have to style it! I was sold the first time I used this, and as a mom of a 2 year old it's a huge help!!!
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend actually made me aware of this product. I needed some dry shampoo and she gave me the rest of hers. I tried it and loved it. It doesn't leave a thick nasty lump of white in your scalp like some dry shampoos do. I did feel like I had to use a lot of the product in order to get the job done. It smells great and I was impressed. Will use it again.
Brandy B.
For years, I used a different brand of dry shampoo that gave me average results. I figured I would just have limp, semi-greasy hair after a long day or if I had air dried hair. I decided to try this out after spotting it on sale. I was blown away after the first use. It gave my hair volume, didn’t leave any white residue, and I was actually able to keep my day-old salon styled hair without feeling insecure.
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?