BY DOVE

• Builds Body And Bounce In Just A Few Sprays

• Perfect For Fine Hair Prone To Feeling A Little Flat

• Convenient Way To Revive Hair Between Washes

• Spritz On Whenever Your Locks Need A Refreshing Volume Boost

Take Yourself Back To The Feeling Of Freshly Washed Hair With Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect For Days When You’re Short Of Time, This Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Oil, Conveniently Cleaning, Reviving And Volumizing Hair In One.
Created Especially For Those With Flat Hair That Can Be Oily, A Little Limp Or Weighed Down Between Washes. Massaging A Few Sprays Of This Dove Dry Shampoo Into The Roots Is All It Takes To Take Your Hair From Lifeless To Bouncy In Moments.
So Whenever Your Hair Needs A Boost, Transform Your Look With A Helping Hand From Dove Style+care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo For Fresh, Healthy-looking Hair That’s Brimming With Body.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is it good for dark hair?92 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dr...38 Answers
  • How good is the volume? How long does the volume last ?5 Answers
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I like this dry shampoo a lot because it has a faint nice smell but not to chemical-like nor overpowering. It's very easy to work into my roots and doesn't leave awkward white spots afterwards. However, I can't seem to give my hair more volume after using it, so it looks flat and weird unless I put it up somehow. I will have to work on that more till I find something that works for me though!
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is a good product to use if you need a quick pick me up for day or two unwashed hair only. I don't recommend using this on hair that is really greesy (especially darker hair) because it does leave a white residue when overused that is harder to blend into the hair. The smell is pleasant but if you don't like strong smelling products this is probably not for you.
Reena H.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best ever invention for the always on the go road warrior that is our transportation industry. Our poor OTR truck drivers are not omly away from home so we can have what we need daily, but the truck stop showers are not always convienent or conducive... This product helps us feel clean and hygienic when showers are not possible.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
WOW. My new favorite dry shampoo. I like this one better than the Batiste brand, mostly because I like the smell of Dove products much better. The smell is soooo nice, and it lasts. Very fresh, clean, but a bit strong if you don't like heavy odors. The spray itself does have a white cast, so I like to put it in my hair at night before bed so in the morning the oil is more absorbed and the white cast isn't obvious. You can definitely use this day-of, and run your fingers through your hair to remove the powdery look, but it's all about your preference. I do also see a huge difference in volume, it doesn't really last but for the first few hours or so I can see there's more volume (especially if I flip my hair and finger-tease it). I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing this spray and using it up, cuz it just does exactly what I want! If I don't wanna wash my hair, this is my backup plan lol.
Taylor H.
Nahunta
The Good: Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo:
has a clean scent
refreshes hair in a pinch
provides a very fine powdered spray
does not cause build up like others (no white powdery while film or residue at the root)
absorbs oil well leaving hair looking fresh
leaves hair soft and manageable
Maddison S.
Lynchburg
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo! I have experimented with many and have been disappointed with many. However I always come back to Dove. It is affordable and does the job well. It also adds fullness to your hair which, for someone with straight, flat hair, is a dream come true. I highly recommend!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Great dry shampoo it is a nice mist while giving me hair a little fullness. I have a fan of Dove so when I saw this volume and fullness it was a good buy! Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo
Jenna B.
I was so excited to try this product out once I realized this was by Dove. However, it did not work the way i thought it would. I have extremely oily hair to the point that it looks so greasy later on in the day. I've been in the market for a good dry shampoo for inbetween showers, and this didn't cut it. The product smells like hair spray. I found that it also didn't absorb the oil. Instead, it made my hair shiny like I had product in it. It also flaked my hair, as if I had old dry gel. The dry shampoo make my hair stick together like hairspray. I was unimpressed. I'm only rating this 2 stars for affordability.
Julie G.
San Diego
I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
Kayla A.
Peebles
I give this to my oldest daughter to use it's the only person that I buy it for cuz I don't use dry shampoo but my daughter absolutely love these when she gets low she's like Mom you got to give me another bottle little on the expensive side though
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne , NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?