BY DOVE #7 in Dry Shampoo

• Builds Body And Bounce In Just A Few Sprays

• Perfect For Fine Hair Prone To Feeling A Little Flat

• Convenient Way To Revive Hair Between Washes

• Spritz On Whenever Your Locks Need A Refreshing Volume Boost

Take Yourself Back To The Feeling Of Freshly Washed Hair With Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect For Days When You’re Short Of Time, This Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Oil, Conveniently Cleaning, Reviving And Volumizing Hair In One.
Created Especially For Those With Flat Hair That Can Be Oily, A Little Limp Or Weighed Down Between Washes. Massaging A Few Sprays Of This Dove Dry Shampoo Into The Roots Is All It Takes To Take Your Hair From Lifeless To Bouncy In Moments.
So Whenever Your Hair Needs A Boost, Transform Your Look With A Helping Hand From Dove Style+care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo For Fresh, Healthy-looking Hair That’s Brimming With Body.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is it good for dark hair?92 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dr...38 Answers
  • How good is the volume? How long does the volume last ?5 Answers
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
WOW. My new favorite dry shampoo. I like this one better than the Batiste brand, mostly because I like the smell of Dove products much better. The smell is soooo nice, and it lasts. Very fresh, clean, but a bit strong if you don't like heavy odors. The spray itself does have a white cast, so I like to put it in my hair at night before bed so in the morning the oil is more absorbed and the white cast isn't obvious. You can definitely use this day-of, and run your fingers through your hair to remove the powdery look, but it's all about your preference. I do also see a huge difference in volume, it doesn't really last but for the first few hours or so I can see there's more volume (especially if I flip my hair and finger-tease it). I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing this spray and using it up, cuz it just does exactly what I want! If I don't wanna wash my hair, this is my backup plan lol.
Roopa R.
First off I'm a big fan of the smell of this dry shampoo. I use it on day 3 after hair wash so I can get in one more day and try to wash my hair not as frequently. If you follow directions properly and spray it from a little distance from the hair then it's fine else a ton info white stuff in ur head if u spray from up close.

Finally it does the job of absorbing oils so hair stays clean ... I do wish it would somehow bring some shine and clean washed feeling...it doesn't.

Volume for sure...big hair and it's a boon for thin haired people like me.

All in all a 4 stars for me. Could do more but for the price can't complain
Jenna B.
I was so excited to try this product out once I realized this was by Dove. However, it did not work the way i thought it would. I have extremely oily hair to the point that it looks so greasy later on in the day. I've been in the market for a good dry shampoo for inbetween showers, and this didn't cut it. The product smells like hair spray. I found that it also didn't absorb the oil. Instead, it made my hair shiny like I had product in it. It also flaked my hair, as if I had old dry gel. The dry shampoo make my hair stick together like hairspray. I was unimpressed. I'm only rating this 2 stars for affordability.
Anna C.
Salinas, CA
I've tried many dry shampoos from drugstore brands to salon brands. Many don't work for me but this was an exception. My hair gets super oily after one day of not washing it and this product takes out the oil and prevents it from getting oily throughout the day. I love how it smells too and the smell lasts all day so i don't smell the unwashed hair smell anymore. I'm a fan of how Dove hair products smell so it works out for me. My only gripe is that it makes my hair stiff in the roots, but it does the job. I'll try using less of the product next time. As for residue, I can feel it in my hands but I don't see it in my hair so that is a plus.

It does the job, I really like this product a lot!
Julie G.
San Diego
I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
Daniela G.
Staff
Jersey City
There's a reason why Dove Refresh+Care Volume Fullness Dry Shampoo is America's best selling dry shampoo. Not only does this bad boy absorb all the excess oil that builds up in my hair after a day from the initial wash (yes, one day! I have extremely oily hair), it's the only dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white cast. Did I mention it only costs $3.89 at Target?! You can't beat that price!!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Dianelys W.
I'm someone that doesn't used dry shampoo a lot. It's rarely when I used it but when I do I love to use this one, for the fast affect of ' fresh clean looking hair' . It's smells amazing I love that too. It's a pretty decent size bottle for the price. I got mine at Walmart. Totally love how my hair's looks after I use it in those days I have not time and I need the hair to look decent. Totally recommend. Plus it gives you hair a good volume too 😍👌🏻
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I don't care what anyone else says... this is THE BEST dry shampoo I have ever used! It doesn't leave white build-up on my hair and it actually leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh as opposed to smelling too perfume-like! I have bangs that tend to get greasy and too flat quickly so my favorite trick is applying this in my bangs (esp. in the roots) and night until they are white (not perfectly white but have a white tint) and sleeping on it! In the morning my bangs look freshly washed and styled!
Lisa P.
I like this dry shampoo. While it has some white powder to it, it is easily mixed into my hair and doesn't show throughout the day. It is a pretty strong floral scent, so keep that in mind. However, the smell isn't unpleasant (to me), so i can't guarantee you would or would not like it!

This stuff has saved my hair from so many bad/greasy hair days. I have really oily hair so by day 2 my hair is a disaster. Definitely a life saver!
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne , NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?