Add a Photo

By DOVE
#4 in Dry Shampoo

• Instantly refreshes and cleans by absorbing excess oil

• Lightweight formula nourishes without weighing hair down

• Builds body and bounce in just a few sprays

• Perfect for fine hair prone to feeling a little flat

• Convenient way to revive hair between washes

• Spritz on whenever your locks need a refreshing volume boost

Take yourself back to the feeling of freshly washed hair with Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect for days when you’re short of time, this weightless formula instantly absorbs oil, conveniently cleaning, reviving and volumizing hair in one.

Created especially for those with flat hair that can be oily, a little limp or weighed down between washes. Massaging a few sprays of this Dove dry shampoo into the roots is all it takes to take your hair from lifeless to bouncy in moments.

So whenever your hair needs a boost, transform your look with a helping hand from Dove Style+Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo for fresh, healthy-looking hair that’s brimming with body.

Photos (425)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
July 3, 2016, 4:42 a.m.
Review for: Dove Volume Dry Shampoo
Let me begin by saying that I have twins. Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo became a staple for me the moment I became a mom. I had tried other dry shampoos in that past but having dark brown hair, they never seemed to give me that "I DIDNT just wake up with oily hair for the third day in a row" look that I was going for. This product has been the only reason I can leave the house some days. I part my hair in various places, hold the bottle about 6-8" from my head, (which I think is very important for brunettes or else it will go on your roots wet instead of a powder and create more or a problem), spray on the roots, let it set for a few minutes and then rub my hair with a dry towel to make sure my dark hair doesn't look white...and I'm ready to go. I buy 2 and 3 bottles at a time! I even keep one in my car to spray my clothes after I leave the park smelling like a goat. The smell is AWESOME! My kids even appreciate the smell. The price is also Awesome! This is an awesome product and I would call it an absolute necessity for busy, sleep deprived moms.
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
April 26, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Dove Volume Dry Shampoo
I've used about 6 different dry shampoos before discovering Dove Refresh+Care. It's priced right and I even saw this for sale in a 3-pack at one of the membership warehouses!
Being that my hair is jet black and somewhat oily on day 2, the main problem I encountered with all of the others was the white powder film that just sat there. I only experienced this with Dove once when I oversprayed in one spot at close range. Luckily, it didn't look AS bad after I massaged and spread it around.
What I do to avoid this is to apply a little at a time, then spray more if necessary. I hold the can 6" away from head (even though the directions say 8"-12"). Lift a section of hair and spray onto roots in small, light shots while moving the can to avoid concentrated white splotches. Remember to shake the can often. Massage it in and around. Repeat if necessary.
I love everything about Dove Refresh+Care! It smells great, doesn't make my hair as powdery white like other brands and did I mention is smells great?!!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Honestly, this is by far the BEST dry shampoo I ever used! I have been using the dove hair care products for about a year now and I can say that they are ALL amazing! The smell is so consuming, and idk it gives me a sense of confidence. {not to mention, I get compliments daily on how great I smell b/c of its breathtaking scent} It takes very little too get an amazing result, not only with this dry shampoo, but also with the other dove products. I am in so much LOVE with this!! I honestly cannot get over how great this dry shampoo works! It's affordable, great smelling, and just ugh perfect in every way! I usually get a great deal on mine at CVS -- usually buy one, get the 2nd one 50% off, or sometimes I get lucky and get buy one, get one free! So great! Nothing can beat that, especially since it only cost about 5 or 6 bucks!! I definitely recommend this!! {RIGHT NOW @ CVS YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS BUY ONE FOR $5.49 + tax, GET THE SECONDS ONE 50% OFF!} #dryshampoochallenge @influenster
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
West monroe, La
I received this product in my Influenster box for purposes of reviewing, but i will give my honest review. This is a great dry shampoo. I saw that some people were complaining about the fragrance, but i actually really loved the smell because It left my hair smelling great and clean. I use dry shampoos all of the time and this is one of the best ones I have used. I love that I am able to spray it on my roots and it gives them a lot of lift and volume. I even use it on days that I have just washed my hair for that very reason. As far as how it works for the oiliness in your hair, it is great for that also. It manages to soak up the oil and leave your hair feeling fresh. I have dark brown hair and have not found it to leave a residue, once I rub it into my scalp. Overall I love this product and would recommend it and continue using it and purchasing it after I run out
Monica V.
Monica V.
Chantilly, VA
I received this Dry Shampoo complimentary in exchange for my honest review. I had high hopes for this dry shampoo, but was a little let down. The scent, although pleasant, was extremely overwhelming and gave me a slight headache. The Dry Shampoo often left my hair white, even when I followed the instructions on how to properly use it, and when I would comb out the excess dry shampoo, it seemed to make my hair greasy again. I had to use a lot, then had to wipe some of it off, then apply again. Seems like I wasted a lot of it! However, after playing around with it some, I seemed to get the right amount and it left my hair feeling fuller and a lot less greasy. Although it left my hair feeling fuller, it left it stiff and a little straw like. I would POSSIBLY considering purchasing this again, mainly because it made my hair look fuller.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
May 7, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Dove Volume Dry Shampoo
I have been a LONG TIME lover of Batiste dry shampoo but I was at Target and in DESPERATE need of some dry shampoo and I thought I'd give Dove a shot. Now I absolutely love the smell of the coconut Bastiste (can somebody say pina coladas on a beach? ☺️) but this Dove dry shampoo is a close second on favorite smells. It just smells clean. Like fresh out of the shower clean. I found myself using it more often just for the way it smells. Well after about 3 weeks of use, my scalp is DRY AND FLAKY. I've never had this issue before and the only thing I've changed is my dry shampoo. Maybe it's from overuse? Maybe it's just the formula? Idk but I won't be repurchasing. I am jealous of y'all who get to rock the clean fresh smell without the dry scalp side effects. (Maybe a positive from this is that I get to review head &a shoulders now?)

#MusesOfInfluenster I love the Dove brand, always been present in my life since I was little I have been presented as one of the best brands of personal care and food in the world and over the years and with experience own eh proven , When I use products from the dove brand, I feel the certainty that I do not feel with products from other brands, because the quality of them is unmatched. Furthermore, history has shown me this way. I have the privilege of having known the brand since many years ago. And I have charm, as long as I continue to produce I will continue to use it because it is wonderful, if you do not know it or not used before, I invite you to try your real products that you are going to love and you will thank me, you remember that You read this review and you will thank me even if you can not see me. Kisses
Katherine  D.
Katherine D.
Columbus, OH
My hair gets super greasy 24 hours after I shower, which when I was younger meant I showered everyday. But working at a summer camp for the past four summers meant I didn't always have time to shower every day, in comes dry shampoo. I have tried just about every single popular dry shampoo out there on the market. Each one failed; smelling too strongly, not giving enough volume, even letting my hair still appear unclean. When I stumbled upon Dove's dry shampoo it was a was a once in a life time event. Because one day I found it at Target and fell in love then couldn't find it at any of the other popular retailers that were closer to me. Thankfully my Kroger has since started stocking it and I buy two every time. I cannot make it through a week without using this stuff, I put it in fresh hair and dirty hair alike.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
OMG, I love this stuff!!! I use dry shampoo after I workout (shower, don't wash hair, apply dry shampoo) and this stuff is hands down the best. Normally, when I spray dry shampoo, I have to be careful that I don't get the white spots in my hair. I never have that problem with this stuff and it applies very light yet it works amazingly. In addition, with other brands, later in the day if I run my hands through my hair and then touch my black pants, I get white marks (that is even after using a hair dryer after applying dry shampoo to help spread it around and dry it up a bit) but I never have that problem with this stuff. It never leaves anything on my hands and my hair feels great. I am slowly becoming a Dove convert as their products are so affordable and work like a charm. I highly recommend this dry shampoo!
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
As a person who believes in not washing ones hair each day,I use dry a on a regular basis.There are really nit many out there in physical stores as I found in my research.The data is found online in "beauty-related" sites.
I have been using one which in this influensters opinon is the best in all traits regarding the class of DRY SHAMPOOS..
That is till recently trying the Dove Refresh+Care Volume&Fullness..this product does all it claims.
I waited three days non washed hair and having the darker hair,thanks to my European Hertiage there is a slight white mist once sprayed upon hair,this happens to me with most,as indicated witin directitions I ran fingers through my hair it disappeared and gave my hair great volume,nice scent as well as looking as if I had just washed my hair.
I recommend this product♥
Vanessa
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
A C.
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?