BY DOVE

• Builds Body And Bounce In Just A Few Sprays

• Perfect For Fine Hair Prone To Feeling A Little Flat

• Convenient Way To Revive Hair Between Washes

• Spritz On Whenever Your Locks Need A Refreshing Volume Boost

Take Yourself Back To The Feeling Of Freshly Washed Hair With Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect For Days When You’re Short Of Time, This Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Oil, Conveniently Cleaning, Reviving And Volumizing Hair In One.
Created Especially For Those With Flat Hair That Can Be Oily, A Little Limp Or Weighed Down Between Washes. Massaging A Few Sprays Of This Dove Dry Shampoo Into The Roots Is All It Takes To Take Your Hair From Lifeless To Bouncy In Moments.
So Whenever Your Hair Needs A Boost, Transform Your Look With A Helping Hand From Dove Style+care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo For Fresh, Healthy-looking Hair That’s Brimming With Body.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?37 Answers
  • Is it good for dark hair?85 Answers
  • Do you apply dry shampoo at night or in the morning/right before ...3 Answers
Kira K.
Binghamton
Dry shampoos have always been a mixed bag as some work at their best and some do not work at all. So, I pretty much had no set of expectations from this one. But, I was hoping that at least it would work on an average basis. Starting with the packaging, it comes in a big sturdy bottle which comes in white like all other dove hair care products. The packaging is like that of a big, fat air freshener. But, still it is lightweight. The packaging is wisely designed and it is very easy to use too. It advises to shake the bottle and then use it. Because, I once forgot to do that and my entire scalp was filled with white powdery dust which was pretty difficult to remove. The spray, when used correctly, ejects a water like content which feels cool on the scalp. White dust will not appear if you shake it and then use. 7-8 sprays are required for the oil to get completely absorbed from the scalp. So, I would say that the quantity required for one use was very high. It has to be massaged properly for the oil to get absorbed. What I liked about this dry shampoo is that along with absorbing the greasy oil from the scalp, it also provides a fresh burst of perfumed fragrance to your greasy unwashed hair. The fragrance is a fruity one and it smells very pleasant. The fragrance has an amazing staying power and my hair smells perfumed all day long until the time I wash it. The dry shampoo keeps my hair fresh looking for a day, but the next day it turns greasy again. So, I need to use it again the next day. Talking about the volume claim, yes it does give a little lift to the roots. But, the volume provided is very fake and looks unnatural. It does not give a bouncy volume, it gives a stiff volume which makes my hair look worse and badly treated. Also, the dry shampoo has a very dusty powder which stays on the scalp the whole day. When I touch my hair, I can feel that powdery stuff on my fingers, literally! It also makes the hair look very thick and stiff from the roots. But, I can only feel the dusty powder when I touch it; but for the world, it seems that I have washed my hair. What I did not like is that the volume looked very fake and that was a big disappointment with this one. Also, the thick powdery stuff caused a good build up on the scalp and such build-up during summers can cause a lot of hairfall. So, it was a mixed bag for me again. I wouldn’t mind using it when I am in a hurry, but would prefer to wash my hair if I have time. Concluding, I would say that this dry shampoo worked great for me, but I so wish it hadn’t left that unwanted residue on my scalp. Finaly i wont recommend this product because it make s a hair very frizzy
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
I am a fan! Though at first use, I didn't shake the can prior to use, it made my black grey look white-grey! The white-grey color was because of the dry shampoo powder coming out at first. I brushed it out and it was fine.

Usually, it takes me a lot of dry shampoo to eliminate oiliness from my hair. However, with this product I hardly sprayed much of the product, yet it was very effective! It volumized my hair quite well, despite my hair being generally flat normally.

Definitely would keep buying, especially since it is moderately priced compared to other dry shampoos.
Roopa R.
First off I'm a big fan of the smell of this dry shampoo. I use it on day 3 after hair wash so I can get in one more day and try to wash my hair not as frequently. If you follow directions properly and spray it from a little distance from the hair then it's fine else a ton info white stuff in ur head if u spray from up close.

Finally it does the job of absorbing oils so hair stays clean ... I do wish it would somehow bring some shine and clean washed feeling...it doesn't.

Volume for sure...big hair and it's a boon for thin haired people like me.

All in all a 4 stars for me. Could do more but for the price can't complain
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
I ran out of my Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair dry shampoo and was not able to get to the salon to pick more up until my next hair appointment so I thought I'd grab this from the drug store to hold me over. I was shocked by the price being only around $5 because my normal dry shampoo is $29 for the same size can. When I got home and used it I found out why it was only $5. It left my hair feeling OKAY but definitely not fresh and did not keep the oil away all day. Would have to be reapplied throughout the day unlike my other brand. I guess for the price it's OKAY but I'll be sticking with my other brand for now!
Anna C.
salinas, CA
I've tried many dry shampoos from drugstore brands to salon brands. Many don't work for me but this was an exception. My hair gets super oily after one day of not washing it and this product takes out the oil and prevents it from getting oily throughout the day. I love how it smells too and the smell lasts all day so i don't smell the unwashed hair smell anymore. I'm a fan of how Dove hair products smell so it works out for me. My only gripe is that it makes my hair stiff in the roots, but it does the job. I'll try using less of the product next time. As for residue, I can feel it in my hands but I don't see it in my hair so that is a plus.

It does the job, I really like this product a lot!
Julie G.
San Diego
I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
MaryBeth R.
I really like this dry shampoo. I only use dry shampoo when I really have to use it and I don’t have time to wash my hair, and this does this trick. I have dark hair, and this does leave a little bit of residue, but it’s not so much that it’s bothersome to me. In other words, I would rather have the little bit of residue that I find every dry shampoo leaves than to have greasy, oily hair. I like the smell when it goes on, but I don’t find that I smell it constantly throughout the day, which I like. It does give a little bit of volume, but not tons, it’s not like a root lifter or anything, don’t expect miracles in that sense. Overall, I’d buy it again.
Christina G.
I loved this. I bought a small travel sized can to try and will be buying a full size. Some mornings, especially in the winter, it's too cold to wash my hair, but I was too tired to do it at night. I tried this product to help tame my needs-washing hair, but also to use on dry hair to refresh my style and give me a little lift. I have long har that can be frizzy and somewhat fine, so volume and keeping things in place matter to me. It does well on refreshing things, and does it with a pleasant scent and treats my dark brown hair well too. I love that it's affordable too.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This dry shampoo isn't my first nor will be my last. That being said this is hands down the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells so good and does what its suppose to do, to cover that oily hair. I will not go longer than 2 days without washing my hair and it is perfect for when i want to let my oils saturate my roots for a bit. Its good to have when you have unexpected events to attend to. Smells good, takes away most of the oil, and you can style it however you please while using it. I reccomend to not use two days in a row with any dry shampoo. I love it.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of this dry shampoo more than batiste. I recently bought a travel size of the dove volume/fullness dry shampoo and was not disappointed. It applies in a lighter color than other dry shampoos I've tried that are very chalky and white. The smell of this dry shampoo is preferable for me in comparison to the scent of some of the perfumey batiste versions. It will give some volume to roots and just make hair more woken up as opposed to flat and greasy. Overall good buy for the price, especially for those of us that use dry shampoo frequently.
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?