BY DOVE #5 in Dry Shampoo

• Builds Body And Bounce In Just A Few Sprays

• Perfect For Fine Hair Prone To Feeling A Little Flat

• Convenient Way To Revive Hair Between Washes

• Spritz On Whenever Your Locks Need A Refreshing Volume Boost

Take Yourself Back To The Feeling Of Freshly Washed Hair With Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect For Days When You’re Short Of Time, This Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Oil, Conveniently Cleaning, Reviving And Volumizing Hair In One.
Created Especially For Those With Flat Hair That Can Be Oily, A Little Limp Or Weighed Down Between Washes. Massaging A Few Sprays Of This Dove Dry Shampoo Into The Roots Is All It Takes To Take Your Hair From Lifeless To Bouncy In Moments.
So Whenever Your Hair Needs A Boost, Transform Your Look With A Helping Hand From Dove Style+care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo For Fresh, Healthy-looking Hair That’s Brimming With Body.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?38 Answers
  • Is it good for dark hair?86 Answers
  • How good is the volume? How long does the volume last ?3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I received a deluxe sample of this product, and I’m sad to say I will not be buying a full size.

First and foremost, this Dove dry shampoo has the strongest floral smell. It’ll literally choke you unless you spray it in a super large room. I’m not a fan of hair products with very fragrant scents, so that was a bummer. Especially because the product description claims it has a “light and fresh” scent. There was nothing light or fresh about the cloud of dry shampoo that lingered in my bathroom for days.

Now, for the performance,... This dry shampoo claims to add volume and fullness while simultaneously cleansing your hair & absorbing oil. It did the cleansing part decently, but there was absolutely no volume or fullness added to my hair. And by the time I was able to add enough product to see visible results, the can was half empty.

This Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo did not live up to its claims or perform as expected. So like I said, I will not be buying this.

👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Roopa R.
First off I'm a big fan of the smell of this dry shampoo. I use it on day 3 after hair wash so I can get in one more day and try to wash my hair not as frequently. If you follow directions properly and spray it from a little distance from the hair then it's fine else a ton info white stuff in ur head if u spray from up close.

Finally it does the job of absorbing oils so hair stays clean ... I do wish it would somehow bring some shine and clean washed feeling...it doesn't.

Volume for sure...big hair and it's a boon for thin haired people like me.

All in all a 4 stars for me. Could do more but for the price can't complain
Jenna B.
I was so excited to try this product out once I realized this was by Dove. However, it did not work the way i thought it would. I have extremely oily hair to the point that it looks so greasy later on in the day. I've been in the market for a good dry shampoo for inbetween showers, and this didn't cut it. The product smells like hair spray. I found that it also didn't absorb the oil. Instead, it made my hair shiny like I had product in it. It also flaked my hair, as if I had old dry gel. The dry shampoo make my hair stick together like hairspray. I was unimpressed. I'm only rating this 2 stars for affordability.
Anna C.
salinas, CA
I've tried many dry shampoos from drugstore brands to salon brands. Many don't work for me but this was an exception. My hair gets super oily after one day of not washing it and this product takes out the oil and prevents it from getting oily throughout the day. I love how it smells too and the smell lasts all day so i don't smell the unwashed hair smell anymore. I'm a fan of how Dove hair products smell so it works out for me. My only gripe is that it makes my hair stiff in the roots, but it does the job. I'll try using less of the product next time. As for residue, I can feel it in my hands but I don't see it in my hair so that is a plus.

It does the job, I really like this product a lot!
Julie G.
San Diego
I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
Christina G.
I loved this. I bought a small travel sized can to try and will be buying a full size. Some mornings, especially in the winter, it's too cold to wash my hair, but I was too tired to do it at night. I tried this product to help tame my needs-washing hair, but also to use on dry hair to refresh my style and give me a little lift. I have long har that can be frizzy and somewhat fine, so volume and keeping things in place matter to me. It does well on refreshing things, and does it with a pleasant scent and treats my dark brown hair well too. I love that it's affordable too.
Stephie A.
El Paso
This is my favorite dry shampoo on the market! I have tried several different brands but they all either smell funny or leave white residue.
I have long color treated hair and only wash my hair about 2-3x a week. This is a great product for those in between washes!
You don't need a lot of product to get the job done. A little really does go a long way! If I put too much product I have noticed that it starts to feel powdery. After a couple of days of using the product, my hair does feel powdery at the root BUT it makes the best texture for a big messy bun!
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This dry shampoo isn't my first nor will be my last. That being said this is hands down the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells so good and does what its suppose to do, to cover that oily hair. I will not go longer than 2 days without washing my hair and it is perfect for when i want to let my oils saturate my roots for a bit. Its good to have when you have unexpected events to attend to. Smells good, takes away most of the oil, and you can style it however you please while using it. I reccomend to not use two days in a row with any dry shampoo. I love it.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I'm a fan of this dry shampoo more than batiste. I recently bought a travel size of the dove volume/fullness dry shampoo and was not disappointed. It applies in a lighter color than other dry shampoos I've tried that are very chalky and white. The smell of this dry shampoo is preferable for me in comparison to the scent of some of the perfumey batiste versions. It will give some volume to roots and just make hair more woken up as opposed to flat and greasy. Overall good buy for the price, especially for those of us that use dry shampoo frequently.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?