BeautyHair ProductsDove
Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo

Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo

Refreshes hair between washes, instantly removing oil, while adding volume and fullness.

Does this shampoo actually makes greasy hair go away?
Does it leave a residue in dark hair?
why does the products get oily after a while?
Start your review of Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo!
Lola A.
Newnan, GA
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lola A.
Smells amazing, a little goes a longggggg way and is perfect on days you don’t have time to wash your hair. Strips oil from hair immediately!
Brooke R.
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Brooke R.
The absolute best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried! I have super fine hair & it gives me very good volume!
Chelsea W.
Tiffin, OH
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea W.
In general, I feel like dry shampoos do not hold up throughout the day. I try to only wash my hair every other day and use this in the morning in between washes. I really enjoy the smell, but feel like my hair looks greasy by mid day. I’m pretty envious of people who only have to wash their hair once or twice a week!
Kathy P.
Miami Florida, FL
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I like using this product because it keeps my hair looking like I just washed it ... fresh and loose and smelling nice. Hair is super important to maintain your look and if it looks clean it stands out more, I highly recommend it for all hair types and adds volume and shine. I like Dove!
Holly H.
Huntersville, NC
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Holly H.
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo. Smells amazing and gives your hair the volume it needs between washings. Will never use anything else.
Katherine D.
Mentone, CA
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Katherine D.
When you have a oil hair like me, and you washed it in me morning and the looks like dirty 5 hours later you could understand why this is a miracle, is so useful and perfect for look wonderful. I love it and buy it all the time.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Colleen S.
I have a very sensitive scalp and this is one of the few dry shampoos I can use. It smells great and works really well.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This dry shampoo absorb the excess sweat and reduce unwanted odors, helps to leave the strands feeling fresh and clean after a workout.
Emily C.
Woodland, WA
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a really nice fragrance, very fresh and clean. It does add a little volume which is great because I have fine hair so a little goes a long way. It leaves a little residue but I have light hair so after I comb it out like it says to do on the bottle it goes away.
Janet F.
San Leandro, CA
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo uploaded by Janet F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite dry shampoo I’ve tried others before and they don’t really do it’s job but this one does

1,948 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley S.
Atlanta, GA
il y a un mois
Dove Volume and Fullness Dry Shampoo I wanted to know how the dry shampoo compares to regular shampoo I wanted to know how the dry shampoo compares to regular shampoo?