BY DOVE #8 in Dry Shampoo

• Builds Body And Bounce In Just A Few Sprays

• Perfect For Fine Hair Prone To Feeling A Little Flat

• Convenient Way To Revive Hair Between Washes

• Spritz On Whenever Your Locks Need A Refreshing Volume Boost

Take Yourself Back To The Feeling Of Freshly Washed Hair With Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo. Perfect For Days When You’re Short Of Time, This Weightless Formula Instantly Absorbs Oil, Conveniently Cleaning, Reviving And Volumizing Hair In One.
Created Especially For Those With Flat Hair That Can Be Oily, A Little Limp Or Weighed Down Between Washes. Massaging A Few Sprays Of This Dove Dry Shampoo Into The Roots Is All It Takes To Take Your Hair From Lifeless To Bouncy In Moments.
So Whenever Your Hair Needs A Boost, Transform Your Look With A Helping Hand From Dove Style+care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo For Fresh, Healthy-looking Hair That’s Brimming With Body.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Is it good for dark hair?92 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dr...38 Answers
  • How good is the volume? How long does the volume last ?5 Answers
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Target
I had heard really good reviews about this dry shampoo, for fullness and volume. I have thin hair and I can get oily roots so I have tried tons of dry shampoos! This one is affordable and I was hoping it would be amazing like people said. Unfortunately I don’t LOVE the product, it doesn’t give me much volume or texture, it kind of weighs down my thin hair which is not what I’m after. It does smell great and it does help with the oil a little bit but only if I’m able to put my hair up in a pony tail after using it. I probably will not repurchase this one.
Elora J.
Grand forks , ND
WOW. My new favorite dry shampoo. I like this one better than the Batiste brand, mostly because I like the smell of Dove products much better. The smell is soooo nice, and it lasts. Very fresh, clean, but a bit strong if you don't like heavy odors. The spray itself does have a white cast, so I like to put it in my hair at night before bed so in the morning the oil is more absorbed and the white cast isn't obvious. You can definitely use this day-of, and run your fingers through your hair to remove the powdery look, but it's all about your preference. I do also see a huge difference in volume, it doesn't really last but for the first few hours or so I can see there's more volume (especially if I flip my hair and finger-tease it). I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing this spray and using it up, cuz it just does exactly what I want! If I don't wanna wash my hair, this is my backup plan lol.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Great dry shampoo it is a nice mist while giving me hair a little fullness. I have a fan of Dove so when I saw this volume and fullness it was a good buy! Dove Volume And Fullness Dry Shampoo
Jenna B.
I was so excited to try this product out once I realized this was by Dove. However, it did not work the way i thought it would. I have extremely oily hair to the point that it looks so greasy later on in the day. I've been in the market for a good dry shampoo for inbetween showers, and this didn't cut it. The product smells like hair spray. I found that it also didn't absorb the oil. Instead, it made my hair shiny like I had product in it. It also flaked my hair, as if I had old dry gel. The dry shampoo make my hair stick together like hairspray. I was unimpressed. I'm only rating this 2 stars for affordability.
Andi M.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Target
I love this dry shampoo. I use this and not your mothers on a weekly basis. Because I have dark hair, it does show a bit more but what I have found is that if I spray before I go to bed, it absorbs better and doesn’t leave me looking gray.
Julie G.
San Diego
I love this dry shampoo! I have tried many others and have either found that they have a strong odor or they make my hair feel heavy and not as clean. Dove is amazing and has been a product I have grown use to using every other day. I have light blonde hair and my roots get oily and slightly darker after about a day. Only a little bit of dry shampoo and it looks fresh enough to not have to wash my hair for another 24 hours! The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it in stores recently and I'm dying without it! Please don't take this item off the shelves! It's amazing and I love it too much!
Daniela G.
Jersey City
There's a reason why Dove Refresh+Care Volume Fullness Dry Shampoo is America's best selling dry shampoo. Not only does this bad boy absorb all the excess oil that builds up in my hair after a day from the initial wash (yes, one day! I have extremely oily hair), it's the only dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white cast. Did I mention it only costs $3.89 at Target?! You can't beat that price!!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Dianelys W.
I'm someone that doesn't used dry shampoo a lot. It's rarely when I used it but when I do I love to use this one, for the fast affect of ' fresh clean looking hair' . It's smells amazing I love that too. It's a pretty decent size bottle for the price. I got mine at Walmart. Totally love how my hair's looks after I use it in those days I have not time and I need the hair to look decent. Totally recommend. Plus it gives you hair a good volume too 😍👌🏻
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I don't care what anyone else says... this is THE BEST dry shampoo I have ever used! It doesn't leave white build-up on my hair and it actually leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh as opposed to smelling too perfume-like! I have bangs that tend to get greasy and too flat quickly so my favorite trick is applying this in my bangs (esp. in the roots) and night until they are white (not perfectly white but have a white tint) and sleeping on it! In the morning my bangs look freshly washed and styled!
Vanessa
lawrenceville, GA
What is the best way to apply this product? Directly on the roots or is there another better technique?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it leave a lot of residue left?
Gladys A.
Does this leave flakes?
Jessica F.
Bayonne , NJ
I would love to try this product. Does it work good on dry hair?