Dove Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant, Wild Rose uploaded by Samantha P.

BY DOVE

Over time Dove visibly smooth wild rose scent will help your underarm hair look and feel less noticeable. It also contains Pro-Epil Complex and translucent moisturizers that soothe and condition underarm skin.

Ashley W.
It get the job but not the best for a workout i just use it for everyday use. It's affordable but the value pack it a better deal. It's super smooth and soft. I wish it was more workout friendly but it's nice. I would recommend for everyday use i don't think it's going to hold upto Houston TX hot summer.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
This deodorant smells great and does the job too! Not to mention it is affordable. It does not dry out my skin, and keeps me smelling great all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. It's so great I even sometimes catch my boyfriend putting it on!
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
This smells SO good and it makes my armpits extra smooth! I like it also because it is not crazy expensive. I can find it at my grocery store and that makes it super convenient.
Tamitha M.
Crystal River, FL
Goes on dry feels dry and keeps you dry. They have a bit of a fragrance that is lovely and keeps you dry all day long. I've used it for years and tend to stick with it.
L M.
Bronx, NY
This a really great deodorant I love that it doesn't leave white spots on clothes! It makes you still feel fresh at the end of the day. Great for sensitive skin as well
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
My armpits itch a lot and when I use that it works so well, it's great!! Smells good. Stays on all day long, no sweat. Makes them smell good.
Samantha P.
Love this brand of deodorate. Smells very good and stays on all day, never had a complaint of this brand and never will.
cheree s.
austin, TX
I cant go anywhere with out this deodorant stick! I love the smell and it last all day for me :) great price too!
Autumn H.
Pekin, IL
Worker pretty Wel. Didn't last all day so I had to reapply. Other than that it was a nice product
Sierra Y.
Chester, VA
Love trying new deodorants and this one is my go to. smells refreshing and lasts all day.