Dove Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant, Wild Rose uploaded by Samantha P.

BY DOVE

Over time Dove visibly smooth wild rose scent will help your underarm hair look and feel less noticeable. It also contains Pro-Epil Complex and translucent moisturizers that soothe and condition underarm skin.

Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did not like this product. Made me feel very itchy and had to stop using it. The scent is nice, but I no longer use this item. I have not tried any other Dove deodorant because I'm afraid there is a universal ingredient that the brand uses that causes a negative reaction in my skin. Would not recommend.
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
I love a lot of dove products. However, if you sweat heavy, whether naturally or working out, I wouldn't suggest this to you. This is for those who have mild or moderate sweating. Still a great product that last all day. no white marks upon application and is will not stain on your clothes
Lindsay R.
Dove visibly smooth antiperspirant wild rose not only has an amazing smell it has a great coverage area. I love the long lasting affects of dove visibly smooth antiperspirant. My only concern is it gathers together and creates little balls of deodorant, other than that its perfect!
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
This is the only deodorant I use! I unfortunately don't sweat too much but I still want the protection of a deodorant that, in the case I sweat, is going to hold for me. This deodorant not only leaves my armpits smooth, it makes them smell really good. I love dove products!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
I don't use deodorant too often but during really hot summer day down in the south I would say deodorant is a must! My go to is Dove as it is non drying and does not leave a white mark on me.

Let me know if you found this review to be helpful! Thank you!
Leanne C.
I love the floral scent that this has. It is also very soothing for the underarms. This product will last all day, as long as you only sweat lightly to moderately. If you're planning to do a serious workout, a stronger deodorant would probably be required.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I used to buy this one before I changed to a different brand. I loved it and it was very smooth. It had a pleasant smell, and went on smooth. I loved how it disappeared and never left a white residue on my clothing. It helped with stubble when i shaved as well.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant smells great and does the job too! Not to mention it is affordable. It does not dry out my skin, and keeps me smelling great all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. It's so great I even sometimes catch my boyfriend putting it on!
Ashley W.
It get the job but not the best for a workout i just use it for everyday use. It's affordable but the value pack it a better deal. It's super smooth and soft. I wish it was more workout friendly but it's nice. I would recommend for everyday use i don't think it's going to hold upto Houston TX hot summer.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I use the dove powder deodarant every day and it's the only one I buy. It's super affordable and long lasting with a good smell. I use this over other brands because it is super reliable it meets my expectations as a deodarant and I would buy it again
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
This my go to antiperspirant ! It smell so good! It work very good for me! I recomed it! You don't have to put a lot of product to work!