Dove Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant, Wild Rose uploaded by Samantha P.

BY DOVE

Over time Dove visibly smooth wild rose scent will help your underarm hair look and feel less noticeable. It also contains Pro-Epil Complex and translucent moisturizers that soothe and condition underarm skin.

Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this when they were out of my normal deodorant. It's ok. I like the smell because I love rose smelling anything! But I didn't feel it did as good job as my degree. But I didn't have any smell at all while using this but I was damp by the end of the day. So it's not great for staying dry. But no smell so that's a plus!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
It get the job but not the best for a workout i just use it for everyday use. It's affordable but the value pack it a better deal. It's super smooth and soft. I wish it was more workout friendly but it's nice. I would recommend for everyday use i don't think it's going to hold upto Houston TX hot summer.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Redding, CA
Dove visibly smooth antiperspirant wild rose not only has an amazing smell it has a great coverage area. I love the long lasting affects of dove visibly smooth antiperspirant. My only concern is it gathers together and creates little balls of deodorant, other than that its perfect!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Detroit
Didn't care to much for the smell. I'm not a rose kinda girl. The product did the job and was worth the money i spent to try the product. Ive bought other fragrances and i loved them. All around i continued to buy this brand just not this fragrence. Recommended to try at least once.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Staten Island, NY
Dove visibly smooth antiperspirant wild rose not only has an amazing smell it has a great coverage area. I love the long lasting affects of dove visibly smooth antiperspirant. I repurchase this all the time and i was very satisfied with the long lasting and odor free effect
Jessa A.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
This deodorant smells great and does the job too! Not to mention it is affordable. It does not dry out my skin, and keeps me smelling great all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. It's so great I even sometimes catch my boyfriend putting it on!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I use the dove powder deodarant every day and it's the only one I buy. It's super affordable and long lasting with a good smell. I use this over other brands because it is super reliable it meets my expectations as a deodarant and I would buy it again
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
I always gravitate towards Dove for some reason. Great quality and they work well. The visibly smooth is great and I like it a lot. Wish I could find the skin correcting one for dark underarms. THAT was my holy grail item and I miss it so!!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using dove deodorant for as long as I can remember. Works well for the most part except when you have really sweaty days it seems to disappear. I hate that after a long day of wearing it, the armpits get all chalky.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Indianapolis, IN
This smells SO good and it makes my armpits extra smooth! I like it also because it is not crazy expensive. I can find it at my grocery store and that makes it super convenient.