BY DOVE

This unique antiperspirant formula contains a Pro-Epil Complex with naturally sourced extracts 24-hr odour and wetness protection and Dove moisturizers that help minimize the look and feel of underarm hair over time while smoothing and softening your delicate underarm skin.

Amor S.
Hurst, IL
I like the smell of the dove antiperspirant. Plus it keeps my underarm fresh all day, no matter what i do.Its easy to find in store and you can bring it anywhere you go.
mickayla h.
Englewood
this stuff is amazing besides sometimes it does leave a stain and wears away some days quicker than others, but i definitely will buy again because it’s just a good basic deodorant that i think will work good for everyday basic stuff besides.
Krystal S.
I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing. I love that it drys clear makes for way better in the summer with tanks or dresses. Doesn't leave a film on clothing either. Highly recommend. Will continue to purchase
Amanda Z.
New Ulm
I LOVE this deodorant! It smells absolutely amazing, and it is smooth on the armpits! It is very affordable and I'm able to purchase it at any drug store. It's a better brand than other types I've used!
Melissa F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The smell of this (and all dove products) is absolutely heavenly. However, this one comes up a little short when it comes to controlling perspiration and odor during strenuous activity.
Hailey C.
I have always loved the dove deodorants. They smell a lot like baby powder and its so fresh. They dont come off on the clothes which i love.
Angelicaa A.
My top favorite I love this product I use it everyday I been using this brand for year and I'm not planing to chase it . Very easy to use .
Ariyah E.
I use this often and it really helps for when I'm working out and getting all sweaty. It's very useful and it makes me feel fresh
Alissa Z.
Mashpee, MA
I love the smell of this product and how effective it is battling perspirant. It also does not leave white residue on clothing.
Brianna L.
Jamestown
Great product, especially on the go. Stick this in my purse and its a great refresher. No white streaks and smells great.