Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Erika A.Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Jenny B.

BY DOVE

Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash: Visibly more beautiful skin in just 1 week NutriumMoisture Vitamin E

• None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove ...1 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash
  • "Smells so good! Very hydrating for my dry skin and eczema. Also very budget friendly. The hydration lasts a long time as well. Would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends and family!!!" in 24 reviews
  • "It is one of my favorites. It leaves skin so soft and smooth of course it is moisturizing:) It has good smell it is not like some body washes. I really recommend it :) " in 23 reviews
  • "Extra humectaxion I love Dove products are very sensitive and caring my skin I buy for my routine to recommend" in 22 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I saw no results from using this product. My skin felt great and i did not feel a residue on my skin however if a product is labeled as toning...you would expect to see or feel a moderate result..not so with this product.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Dove Visiblecare ToningCreme Body Wash is what I have been using recently. I love the smooth creamy texture and my skin feels amazing after the shower. There is a fresh clean scent to this body wash that is very pleasant. I have seen this at many stores so it should be easily found.
Cristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was addicted to this product. I love the smell, the way my skin felt after every wash and the difference in my skin I saw. It will leave your skin feeling very hydrated, moisturized and soft. Too it off with a light fresh clean scent, I want to say like a cucumber melon scent. I also saw that my skin was getting firm aswell. It's sad to know that they stopped making this. I don't see it anymore in stores. They should bring it back. If anyone spot these anywhere please let me know.
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In terms of this body wash promoting elasticity and strength, that's truly overstating what's possible, or is at the very least misleading. The claims of leaving skin soft and smooth are accurate, just as they are for any moisturizing body wash. What this won't do is tone or firm sagging skin or make sun-damaged skin have the resilience and "snap-back" as it once did. Of course, reducing dry skin will make skin more resilient, but that isn't unique to using this product, and cleanser alone is certainly not enough.
Shaunice L.
I'm not a huge fan of this body wash because I have found some residue after washing it off. Scent is okay and the price is nice. I had a hard Time getting a nice lather worked up when I was using this product.
Lily M.
We both love it. Smell is amazing. It really gets you truly clean no residue or anything just a nice strong scent and fresh clean body.
My boyfriend review

The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Bodywash has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Gladys M.
miami, FL
Love as moisturizing body wash, but I can't verify toning effect
The scent: Lovely. It reminds me of Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash very much. Thus, this is great for those (including me!) who love their Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea line. The texture/formula: Rich and creamy. A small amount lathers very well, and it is enough to wash my entire body. It cleanses mildly and rises off easily. Also, it does not leave a sticky residue on my skin (FYI, I have dry skin). The effects: Since it does not dry- out my skin, I feel my skin hydrated and slightly softer. I have been using this body wash for 10 days now. However, I cannot confirm about firming and toning my skin to this day (that's why I don't give a perfect score)
Eva R.
Brick, NJ
I love this! because This wonderful shampoo really changes the texture of damaged hair. Used with the
Intense Damage Therapy conditioner, it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair.
I've tried many, many shampoos since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this shampoo and the conditioner has made me so happy.
If your hair is very damaged, brittle and dull, give this shampoo and conditioner a try
Wilma Jo S.
None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove Cucumber Fresh body wash. So how can I write a review?