Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Anetta R.Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Shontay h.Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Aurora h.

BY DOVE

• Hi, i have very dry skin especially in the winter. How long does ...2 Answers
  • I've recently read a review from an salon owner who said dove for...3 Answers
  • How strong is the scent and does it last a while?1 Answers
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Dove body wash, simply put, is AMAZING. I often try new body wash, but always come back to using this body wash. It is so lathery and smooth. After showering I always have to use lotion over my body because my skin always looks/feels extremely dry but when I use this Dove body wash I hardly ever have to use body lotion after showering because my skin is always noticeably softer and seems to be very well moisturized. I would recommend this body wash in a heart beat!
Lindsay W.
New Milford
This body wash is very nice it makes your skin very soft. It doesn't last very long it doesn't really keep your skin soft. It is very gentle not harsh at all. It was not that pricey it was a good value for this. I would by it again because of how well it is.
Morgon O.
Cheraw
 I like using any Dove product.  I tried this product for my dry skin.  It worked but I will not purchase it again because it cost to much.  The product however is long lasting.  I do believe I overkill using the product  because it only last a week in my household.
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
I really like this shower lotion as it leaves your skin super soft and smooth. The smell is fantastic and anyone in the family can safely use it. Perfect for stocking stuffers and small gifts in general.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the soap responsible for me not using bar soap very much. I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing, smells luxurious, leaves nothing behind but pure moisture and is sold at a terrific price. It is easily dispensable and applies so smoothly with or without a loofah. I use it while shaving or just for a quick pick me up in the shower. It has never irritated my skin and is one of my staples in my beauty regime. After telling so many of my friends if the benefits of using this product, we no longer have to hit the malls to buy mass quantities of body washes sold in the mall. Quite simply, they are nowhere near the quality and the pricing is horribly high in relation to what you get with Dove Body Wash.
Yaretzy O.
Ok so im currently using this body wash and its amazing! I was pricey but worth it. It makes your skin soft and it smells amazing. I recommend it to you. The bottle did last a long time. There is enough product to last u a month and a half. Depends on how many people use it.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Bodywash has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Sumera G.
I use this daily. Very rich an creamy. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.I bought this while at the grocery store the other day because i wanted a really moisturizing body wash to use during the cold weather and i new the other stuff i had from the mall wasn't going to cut it. I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It smells so good and it moisturized my skin so well i did not even need to use a body cream after. For the price you get a lot of product which is another reason why i picked this up. I am so glad i decided to get this and i will be trying more scents in this brand. If you have dry skin definitely try this before any other body wash out there!
Sochelle D.
Doral, FL
I not totally in love with this dove product as I am with others. The consistency is very moisturizing however for me it doesn't lather well which is what I like from my bath products
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
I've recently read a review from an salon owner who said dove for some reason doesnt work well with those who shave or wax their nether regions and that it often results in rashes or bumps, has anyone had this experience? Im not sure if my experiences are based on razor and technique or my soap this entire time!
Lala M.
Nashville, TN
Hi, i have very dry skin especially in the winter. How long does your skin stay soft with this body wash? And does it have a nice smell?
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent and does it last a while?