Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Anetta R.Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Shontay h.Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash uploaded by Aurora h.

BY DOVE

• Hi, i have very dry skin especially i...oops, sorry, i meant to say I ... 2 Answers
  • I've recently read a review from an s...I personally have never had an... 3 Answers
  • How strong is the scent and does it l...It's scent is amazing! 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is the soap responsible for me not using bar soap very much. I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing, smells luxurious, leaves nothing behind but pure moisture and is sold at a terrific price. It is easily dispensable and applies so smoothly with or without a loofah. I use it while shaving or just for a quick pick me up in the shower. It has never irritated my skin and is one of my staples in my beauty regime. After telling so many of my friends if the benefits of using this product, we no longer have to hit the malls to buy mass quantities of body washes sold in the mall. Quite simply, they are nowhere near the quality and the pricing is horribly high in relation to what you get with Dove Body Wash.
Sumera G.
Sumera G.
I use this daily. Very rich an creamy. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.I bought this while at the grocery store the other day because i wanted a really moisturizing body wash to use during the cold weather and i new the other stuff i had from the mall wasn't going to cut it. I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It smells so good and it moisturized my skin so well i did not even need to use a body cream after. For the price you get a lot of product which is another reason why i picked this up. I am so glad i decided to get this and i will be trying more scents in this brand. If you have dry skin definitely try this before any other body wash out there!
For me, it's the BEST body creme! I use it in the bathroom and waiting for a while and then let the water fall down to "wipe it off" and afterwards the skin is glwoy & its soften lasts for a long time rather than other softening cremes. Although I have oily type of skin, since I'm out of the bathroom my skin is just smooth and soft and my towel or my clothes have nothing of the creme because it doesn't stick on your skin, when you wipe it off, the absorbed amount is not too much but just enough for every skin type.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Broomfield, CO
I love this body wash beyond belief! Not only is it soft to touch, but it makes my skin soft too and that's really important to me since I live in a dry state - Colorado. It smells super good too, which is a bonus! The thing I love the most is, that unlike a lot of other body washes, this one mixes very well with hot water. A lot of other ones I've used in the past make my skin feel weird and just react to the water differently and this one doesn't do that. Definitely recommend!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this body wash because it was on sale and I have wanted to try a cream body wash. I trust the Dove brand and thought this a perfect opportunity. The was lived up to my expectations. It was very creamy and luxurious feeling out of the bottle. It gave a great amount of lather and had a wonderful scent. I felt like I was washing with silk. After rinsing off, my skin was so moisturized and silky. I will definitely be buying again!
Pita L.
Pita L.
I picked this up at Walmart for less than $10, it was a pretty huge bottle so it seemed like a good deal. I liked the scent it had, it seemed very crisp and clean. It kind of reminds e of laundry detergent. It left my skin feeling alright, it felt moisturized but it still didn't feel like it penetrated deep into my skin. I would buy again since its cheap and big, although there are more nourishing organic body washes on the market.
Janel B.
Janel B.
Dove is an amazing product. I have used this for years now. Most body washes make my skin dry and make me itch but not Dove! Even when my son was a baby, we had trouble finding a baby wash that wouldn't break him out. His pediatrician suggested that I use this on him as well and within 3 days his rash was gone and he hasn't had a problem since. I highly suggest this product if you or your child have sensitive skin.
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this because this was on sale. I usually buy another brand.

I thought this would work well because it's dove. I get dry skin in the winter. I try AND use things that will help moisturizer and leave my dkin looking healthy.
This was creamy and smelled ok.
I wasn't in love with the sent but it was ok.

I did not like this because it left my skin feeling oily. I just didn't feel clean.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I use this stuff all winter long to keep my dry Michigan skin from flaking right off. I still use a lotion when I get out of the shower, but this is huge in making sure my skin is soft and touchable. I have used it on my son who has bad eczema and it has been helpful in keeping him from having major breakouts. would totally recommend this product to anyone with skin issues.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This is one if my favorite types of Dove body wash. It is extremely moisturizing, and leaves your skin soft without using a lotion afterwards. This doubles as an excellent shave cream, and doesn't clog up your razor blades. I can use this on the entire family, without my husband complaining of smelling"like a girl" LOL Great product, I recommend to everyone!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Premont , TX
I've recently read a review from an salon owner who said dove for some reason doesnt work well with those who shave or wax their nether regions and that it often results in rashes or bumps, has anyone had this experience? Im not sure if my experiences are based on razor and technique or my soap this entire time!
Lala M.
Lala M.
Nashville, Tn
Hi, i have very dry skin especially in the winter. How long does your skin stay soft with this body wash? And does it have a nice smell?
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
Wellness Guru Expert
How strong is the scent and does it last a while?