BY DOVE

Dove Visiblecare Renewing Creme Body Wash
  • "This stuff is great especially for people like me who have dry and sensitive skin. It's particularly good for in the winter when my eczema breaks out bad." in 102 reviews
  • "This creme body wash is very moisturizing. I've used it for month, but now my husband uses it too. :) He loves the clean, fresh scent. I love the product because it truly moisturizes my dry skin and helps keep my skin hydrated during the cold winter months. " in 101 reviews
  • "Dove makes wonderful things if you got dry skin this a good one for you its soft and light on your body.It light like a feather its as if your not using soap at all." in 99 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Bailey M.
Campbellsburg, IN
I used to buy a $3 body wash and I just couldn’t believe that a $6 body wash could really do a better job. But I was wrong!! Dove body wash is the best body soap I have ever used!! It makes your skin so soft! It’s definitely worth the extra 3 bucks!!
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box. It smells very clean. I felt like it took more product than a normal body wash to lather up. It also didn’t make my skin feel very hydrated.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
LAURA G.
This body wash is similar to others from Dove's Men+Care line. As such, the same review applies: Many guys will consider this product convenient because it claims to be both a face and body wash, but we don't recommend using it on your face due to the amount of petrolatum and film-forming agent, both of which can leave a residue on skin.

It's an OK body wash for dry skin, but for whatever reason, Dove just didn't get the rinse factor right. For example, Olay's body washes also contain a high amount of petrolatum, but they rinse easily from skin without a perceptible "film-y" feel. Not so with this Dove product, which leaves skin feeling more like you washed with a bar of soap. No, this isn't a soap, but the residue it leaves behind isn't pleasant or the healthiest thing for your skin.

Pros:

Cleanses without leaving skin tight or dry.
Inexpensive.
Cons:

Amount of petrolatum and film-forming agent can leave a residue.
Doesn't rinse as well as many other body washes.
Anastasia B.
Ramona, CA
Dove nutrium moisture body wash really works. I been using Dove's sensitive skin body wash for years. I have sensitive skin, I've seen a dermatologist in the past for treatment and recommendations, and Dove works for me. I decided to try the deep moisture formula to change things up. Deep moisture is very, very similar, except that it has a scent which I'm on the fence about. Scent aside, this wash leaves my skin feeling clean, healthy, and nourished.

Do yourself a favor - ditch the fruity, scented, cheap soap and treat your skin with care. Go Dove or go home!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a chemotherapy patient and it takes a toll on my skin. My skin was so dry and flaky and I had pretty much tried every product promising "renewing" properties. I bought the Dove Visiblecare Renewing Creme Wash in a 2 pack bundle because it was on sale. This has vecome one of the best products for smoothing my skin. I have had so many compliments how healthy and glowing my skin looks now. Its smooth and I no longer look like a lizard! I would definitely recommend this product to others struggling with dry skin. The price is perfect, it smells amazing and feels like silk!
Nikki N.
I absolutely loved this body wash, it is super moisturizing and lathers really nicely. I think the scent was light and clean and I really enjoyed it and I think I will purchase them again.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like all of the Dove body wash products that I have tried except I don't want the exfoliating one. This one is my favorite of all. It makes shower time extra special by how it makes your skin feel. You get all clean and pampered at once. I get out of the shower feeling not only clean but moisturized as well. If I'm in a really big hurry and have to skip lotion though I'm a shower then lotion kind of gal this shower product at least lets me have a feeling of being moisturized. The scent is light but not so light that it doesn't leave a good smell on your skin. Yet it's not strong enough to clash with your favorite perfume.
Vanessa L.
This body wash is creamy, lathers very well, and smells very good. My doctor has recommended dove body wash to me because i have eczema that likes to flare up. I use it every day and it keeps my skin soft and moisture. Dove is the only brand that i use on my body. I no lover use any victoria secret body washes or bath and body works products because it contains harsh chemicals. Do your skin a favor and use something that is going to improve your skin over time. I high recommend this product to everyone who wants clean, healthy skin.
Anastasia S.
I just saw a commercial for this and it looked so nice. Is it worth buying?
Earn $306/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $297/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $257/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $221/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)