BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Jeri J.
Wahiawa , HI
The only soap I use for my kids. It leaves their skin soft and doesn't dry them out. Even though it says it's unscented, it still has a light fresh scent.
Hajar T.
Belgium, Antwerp
This créme mousse body is sow sow gentel on your body i have a dry skin sow this is sow perfect for my body and there is 0%paraben
Lameka W.
Great product! I love how soft my skin feels after using Dove. I have extremely dry skin so
this works with my loofah. I buy all the scents too, my kids use it as well.
Sumayya S.
chennai ,tamil nadu, India
Average product...smells good..refreshes your skin...it is kind of harsh on skin i feel ..does its job !!good enough for the price
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Dove VisibleCare Creme Body Wash with NutriumMoisture is best thing to used. I have been using it for my self. I love how it make my hair feel so smooth and smile good. You all should star using it to. This is for u if u need smooth beautiful hair u should used it.
sharee b.
Dove is the best for sensitive skin, it's rich takes care of your skin. It's a little higher than most soaps but it's worth it! And it's recommended by dermatologist
Andy G.
Una crema de baño super buena la recominedo por excelencia muy pero muy pero muy buenas en serio que lo digo de corazon muy pero muy pero muy buena repito corazon muy pero muy pero muy buena repito corazon muy pero muy pero muy buena repito corazon muy pero muy pero muy buena.
Angela B.
Lakewood, CA
I discovered Pistaschio Cream with Magnolia body wash in a scratch n sniff sample in a magazine and fell in love with the scent. It's very moisturizing and rich and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Lilly P.
I love the smell and the way it leaves your skin so soft! I recommend. If you dont like the baby like scent I wouldnt recommend because its kind of a strong smell.
Heart S.
Peoria,Az
Very nice for skin that is on the desert. And we need all the help it can you know. Nw ever low we of
Uilani A.