BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Aaliyah A.
Love Dove, great product, great quality. Great smell, leaves my skin so soft and it’s a very effective product.
Kayla N.
california
I love this mousse body wash! It smells nice and has an awesome texture. Goes on the skin well and leaves my skin feeling soft. It’s affordable and I can find it almost anywhere!
Stephanie H.
Navarre
I have been using Dove for years and love the fragrance, it's not heavy, not overdrying.  Price is great.  Will continue to buy and recommend to others.  The stores never run out.  I give this a five star rating.
ashreneeb b.
millington
I love ALL dove body washes. All of them smell amazing and keep smelling amazing for a while after you use it. Makes my skin feel really soft while smelling great at the same time.
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
This is an amazing body wash. It is very smooth and thick consistency. It smells good and use my skin feeling amazing. It is also very affordable and I would recommend it to anybody. You can never go wrong with dove.
Wanda G.
Homestead
Deja la piel suave no reseca have bastante espuma fácil de remover del cuerpo y any así sigues suaevw
Calista
Middlesboro
Moisturizes my skin amazingly smell isn’t overpowering I really like this product I like dove body wash.
shaimaa s.
Al Riyadh, Al Riyadh
The dove Os a perfect products I like using all of them delicate and soft to my skin. Great way to keep a perfect skin.
Tiffany P.
Plymouth, MI
Makes my skin feel very soft and it has a nice scent. I would recommend this to everyone I know
Michelle I.
I loved this product, it smells really nice and your skin ends up feeling so smooth, i love it
Uilani A.