BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Dove VisibleCare Creme Body Wash with NutriumMoisture is best thing to used. I have been using it for my self. I love how it make my hair feel so smooth and smile good. You all should star using it to. This is for u if u need smooth beautiful hair u should used it.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I tend to have sensitive, dry skin so I need a product that provides moisture but does not cause irritation. This is absolutely perfect - specially when I get the unscented version. It leaves my skin soft without a soapy film. It's also available almost everywhere.
Marisol H.
Machesney Pk, IL
I really liked the dove body wash! It gives my body a tingle of freshness and it feels great! It is long lasting my skin feels great all day and it does have a nice scent. The product had a good value and I think I would buy it again. I do recommend dove body wash!
Candice W.
Harris, MN
This is a great body wash. It is very very moisturizing and doesn't feel at all sticky on the skin. Love the scent of this as well. This is one of the only body washes I've used that really moisturizes my skin. No real cons to this body wash and I highly recommend it.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
I really love that this product cleaned effectively and moisturized while doing so. Didn't leave a stick or strange oily film on my skin. My clean skin felt felt light, refreshing, and very moisturized when I was done using it. Nice for those days when you're in too much of a hurry to moisturize after your shower.
LeAnna F.
Rocheport, MO
I loved the way this body wash smelled in the store, but it seemed that when I was putting it onto the loofah, I had to use so much more and I figured it was because of the creme like consistency… I didn't feel clean after using it. i felt like I was bathing with lotion and no, i wouldn't use this product again.
Valerie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this body wash! I moved to a super-dry climate last year and my skin starting itching because it was so dry. I saw the commercial about Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture and decided to try it. It is now the only body wash I use! I love the soft scent and the way it makes my skin feel! No more dry skin here!
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I love dove body wash! it always makes my skin feel super soft and it never make my skin feel like that "squeaky clean" stripped feeling. It's very gentle and works well with my sensitive skin! i've used this body wash for years and always repurchase it when i run out.
Diana C.
I love using the body wash and face because it has a good scent & overall my skin looks good when using it. I totally recommend others to buying this amazing product and I almost use it every other day or so depends but other than that its pretty good as i mentioned
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
Dove markets itself and being all natural and good for you. "Good for you" on any product really intrigues me, and I have to say this product really met expectations! Softening and moisturizing on my dry and sensitive skin. The smell is light and refreshing. Also love the price. Recommend.
Uilani A.