BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Diana C.
San Francisco , CA
I really like this product. Fragrance is nice and it leaves skin feeling really smooth. Also the price point seems right for how long this thing will last you. You'll only need a little for it to lather! The only con may be you might get sick of having it for so long hahaha
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I used this from a sample I received for free. It has a nice soft smell and does provide great moisture, but doesn't lather up well at all. It's definitely like one of those lotion/body washes you use that feel like they just stick to your skin. I don't think this is something I would purchase.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
This body wash is very silky and lathers well. It also smells nice. The price is good as it lasts a long time. It is supposed to leave you with soft skin, but it did the opposite for me. Instead my sensitive skin got a rash. I recommend trying it if you don't have sensitive skin.
Christina M.
Lake Ridge, VA
Overall, I love Dove body wash, but this particular one I felt left just a little bit of a film. The smell is amazing though - leaves the whole bathroom smelling clean, as well as your skin. Because my skin is extra dry, I do moisturizer after using this, but I think if you have normal skin you might be able to skip that step.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA
One of the better liquid soaps I've tried. Although nothing really beats my lush bar soaps, Dove is my go to drugstore brand for body care. The sents on these products always smell lovely and my skin is left moisturized. I will continue to purchase these in multiple scents.
Megan M.
Vale, NC
My whole house hold loves Dove Soap! Especially the VisibleCare Cream Body wash with Nutrium Moisture! I myself get super dry legs and this soap leaves them soft and moisturized all day long! Not to mention I love the smell! Both my kids love using this soap also! We love Dove anything!
Amy L.
Charlotte, NC
Growing up with super sensitive skin I always had to be careful with what kind of products I use. Dove has always been one of my go to brands because I know it won't irritate it. I purchase most of my products at Target and I would definitely purchase this product again!
Gabriela C.
Belleville, NJ
Best body wash ever! I always find myself repurchasing this product. It is super gentle to the skin and it leaves my skin super soft. I use it on a regular basis and I love the cucumber scent, and the original one. I highly recommend this product if you haven't already!
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
Great for sensitive skin. Can be used for body and face. It has a light scent, lathers well, moisturizing and very gentle. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin, acne-prone skin and will last a long time. You only need a pea size so the bottle lasts me months.
edwarlyn b.
Dove products always be a good choice for me, i love the variety of fragances and this product always ALWAYS hydrate my skin, no matter if a use bar soap or body wash. pros? keep my skin hydrate. cons? bar soap is not longer cuz is very creamy but no matter, love it anyways
Uilani A.