BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
I absolutely love all things dove but their body wash is very very very thick and sometimes I feel like I can't get the soap film feel off of my skin all the way no matter how much water I use. it's kind of pricey but it's so gentle on the skin, I will definitely continue to buy it for my little boy who has eczema.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
All of the Dove Body Washes are amazingly moisturizing and leave your skin feeling soft, subtle, and not tight at all! I use this every time I shower and my skin never feels like it is lacking moisture. This might be a little bit more expensive than other body washes but it is totally worth it.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I like that my skin doesn't feel dry after using this. It is one of my go to body washes. I really like that the smell is not overwhelming and if there is ever a smell it is so light and clean. The packaging is easy to use and the price is not bad. I tend to keep a bottle around so if I run out of my go to I know I am covered by a good brand.
trina M.
The bottle is a great size for my whole family (of 5 people by the way)! It lasts us a long time since a little goes a long way, lathers well, smells great, good price: why wouldn't i use it? I use a moisturizing body lotion after I get out of the shower so I'm not sure about moisture claims.
Asia M.
I have sensitive dry skin so I can only use certain types of body wash. This body wash was perfect for me because it really moisturized my skin and it is gentle. A pro is that is it is great for sensitive skin, a con is it is kind of pricey. I would definitely buy this product again.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I don't use the Dove, but I use the Target brand (Up&UP) of the pistachio and magnolia. It smells so good and is very moisturizing. I find that now it's a bit too heavy for summer. I'm still using it though and an exfoliant once a week. The smell is so amazing that I would buy this again and again. Just don't use it before self-tanners because of how moisturizing it is. Use a more soapy cleanser for that.
barbara p.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove visi lecare with nutrium moisture is excellent .Leaves my skin so soft and touchable,even those drier areas like my elbows and feet my legs have always needed extra moisturizer also and conceive been using visiblecare the results have been remarkable! Even in the fall and winter months I've had to see my doctor to ask for something prescribed to help with skin dryness and she told me to use "ONLY DOVE so I use it all year round,very happy for this product.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
The lather I received was great! It smells neutral, so might not be for those who like stronger scented body washes, but what was most important for me was the moisturizing feeling I got from applying this body wash. I actually got the jumbo size of this body wash, which has lasted me a very long time and is well worth the price.
Beth L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a very thick and creamy body wash. A little bit goes a long way when I use a loofa to wash with. The price is right because it does last a while. I can almost always find coupons for Dove products, which helps with the price. It has a very light fragrance, mostly just a fresh, clean smell. I really enjoy this body wash!
Christina M.
Lake Ridge, VA
Overall, I love Dove body wash, but this particular one I felt left just a little bit of a film. The smell is amazing though - leaves the whole bathroom smelling clean, as well as your skin. Because my skin is extra dry, I do moisturizer after using this, but I think if you have normal skin you might be able to skip that step.
Uilani A.