BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Bethany R.
Marietta, GA
Bought this in a travel size initially for a trip, but I love the fresh scent and smooth texture. I do feel like it isn't all that moisturizing though.
Anna D.
Plainville, CT
Really love dove products for my sensitive skin. I prefer bar soap but actually love this wash! Doesn't make my skin feel dry and has no harsh scents.
Latreasha D.
Tried this body wash but I'm not a fan of it. It did not lather enough for me. It feels more like you are washing yourself with lotion instead of soap
Pengxue X.
Fresno, CA
Gives off a great scent! Leaves your skin feeling soft and doesn't arritate my skin at all. It feels good on my skin and makes my skin feel refreshed.
Victor P.
I bought one for my girlfriend and I, and its great, she has a sensitive skin and this body wash its gentle, she feel clean and fresh, We recommend it!
Melissa G.
South Gate , CA
It works didn't smell since it was unscented good for sensitive skin it just like any other body wash and it is a good value since you can get a 2 pack
Nikki G.
This everyday body wash leaves my skin clean and hydrated without a scent that competes with my after bath moisturizer and fragrance choice of the day.
Dez M.
This smells so good and feels real good on sensitive skin. I was hesitant in buying it because commercials lie all the time but I'm really happy I did.
Esther I.
Great lather leaves skin so smooth and hydrated! Only problem is that I tend to use so much cause it's in a liquid form and go through it really fast !
Vanessa R.
I love this body wash !! This stuff is amazing the scent it so fresh and clean. I love it the price is just right and I would recommend it do anyone
Uilani A.