BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Keshia G.
Oceana, WV
Love all the Dove products and the body wash is exceptional. Loves your skin so silky smooth and clean. Absolutely can't live without my Dove body wash!
Sasha S.
Belmont , Ca
Foams great, smell is pleasant but not long lasting, skin feels soft and moisturized after use. I never have to use a body moisturizer after the shower.
Dez M.
This smells so good and feels real good on sensitive skin. I was hesitant in buying it because commercials lie all the time but I'm really happy I did.
Latreasha D.
Tried this body wash but I'm not a fan of it. It did not lather enough for me. It feels more like you are washing yourself with lotion instead of soap
Maria C.
Leaves my skin very soft and moisturized but it is not difficult to rinse. Applies almost like a lotion and smells nice. Also, it is quite affordable.
Gabrielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it it's smells so good. It leaves my skin so clean and soft. I love dove products because they are so gentle on the skin and they are so adorable.
Bethany R.
Marietta, GA
Bought this in a travel size initially for a trip, but I love the fresh scent and smooth texture. I do feel like it isn't all that moisturizing though.
Esther I.
Great lather leaves skin so smooth and hydrated! Only problem is that I tend to use so much cause it's in a liquid form and go through it really fast !
Theodora B.
All Dove products are super moisturizing. I feels the need to switch up after using them for a bit or I feel a residue but the fragrances are stellar.
El gabón tanto el shampoo son muy buenosss
les recomiendo mucho para los compradores.
es como si mi pelo seria bañando en las mismísimas aguas magicas
Uilani A.