BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Leah C.
Lake Worth, FL
I love Dove Body Wash it smells so nice and leaves my skin soft and silky. Plus if you buy it from Costco like I do then you get more bang for your buck.
Jennifer V.
Pasadena, TX
First review is that..
Its pretty thick and smells so good fresh and clean
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth i can smell it on myself for hours.
Kathyria D.
El Paso, TX
My favorite body wash . Always keeps my skin so fresh and moisturized . Can find it anywhere which makes it even better . Has a nice fresh, clean scent .
Kaley G.
Chambersburg, PA
This product is so creamy and I love the way it makes my skin feel. An added bonus is how it smells! I feel like I'm in a spa every time I take a shower!
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
Great smell and most of all not so sticky as other bath wash product. The sent is made for both female and male and of course not to much perfume scent.
Chelsea H.
I love this product! I have very dry and sensitive skin and this body wash has helped me tremendously! I’m no longer itchy when I get out of the shower.
Kelly K.
Tunnel Hill, GA
It works n helps keep my very dry skin mosterized, but I feel greasy after I use it
I still use it but I alternate with other dove body wash and it helps
Madeline T.
Spring, TX
Prefer this over anything else out there. It's the only thing that really leaves me feeling clean. Such a large amount for the price ... Worth the money.
A.J. H.
Soledad, CA
I only used this a few times but it kept my skin very soft and moisturized. I've recommended this to numerous friends and they have really liked it too.
Cheyenne B.
This is so amazing. It's affordable. You get a lot in the bottle. It smells lovely. It makes your skin feel super soft. It has a great lather. Must try!
Uilani A.