BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
This makes your skin feel so soft after only one use! The only thing I would change is I would want it to be fragrance free for those of us with sensitive skin!
Juliana W.
Morrisdale, PA
The body wash made my skin so smooth I would defiantly buy this product because of how well it works my skin has never been that smooth until I used the product
Katie W.
De Soto , MO
Great product!! Daily user in our household! Price is good, different scents but still great every time! I love how target always has great sales on this brand!
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Does what it is suppose to. Foams well makes you feel clean when used. It seems to last forever it doesn't take much to wash your body with it. Great body wash.
Lindsey M.
Amory, MS
I love all Dove body washes! They are so smooth and smell sooo fresh and clean! They make your skin as soft as silk and the fresh scent sticks with you all day!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Dove always leaves my skin feel nourished never dry- this is my go to body wash. Its not over priced and is a great quality product that my whole family likes.
Maria A.
My skin is dry and somehow this body wash keeps my skin more soft and moisturized. The smells is soo good and I really like almost everything from this brand.
Abayomi R.
Great for moisturizing. I'm personally not too crazy about the creamy texture but it goes on smooth, and it smells great. Leaves body feeling smooth and fresh.
Melissa S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love dove body wash it leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Plus it helps my skin. I only use dove unless my store is out then there are a few others I will use.
Karen T.
This body wash is thick and makes luxurious bubbles that both clean and moisturize your skin. It doesn't leave your skin greasy or filmy. It smells great too.
Uilani A.