BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Melodie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this everyday! Gentle on skin. It was recommended to us by a Dermatologist for my daughters eczema. I have had no issues with residue. I highly recommend it!
Jennifer H.
I'm generally a big fan of Dove products, e.g. shampoo/conditioner, lotions, and bodywash but the renewing cream body wash takes the blue-ribbon prize. It came out at a perfect time being that my skin is so dry during the winter. Like the previous reviewer, I really like the texture and it has just the perfect amount of scent, AND it really does feel like my skin is softer and definitely less dry after only a few days of use!
Dreama K.
This wash was thick and creamy just how I like. The nutrium moisture beads felt great on my skin, although they were a little difficult to remove from my loofah.
Virginia C.
It got the job done...I didn't feel that there was anything special about it. I expected my skin to feel smoothr, but I still had little bumps on my upper arms.
Brenda B.
I love this product makes me look cute, I have no words to describe how interesting that this may result in the foot, color fascinates me. I recommend it. I love Dove
Paige C.
I love this body wash. I don’t feel that it strips natural oils from my skin. I always feel very clean after use. I love the different scents to choose from.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I liked this body wash. it felt very lotioney to me and i didn't really care for the feeling of it after. I never really felt clean. i didn't' use it very long. i bought it at walmart. and no i don't think that i would buy it again.
Nora G.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love this body wash! It gives you a nice clean while leaving you silky smooth and moisturized!
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
This makes your skin feel so soft after only one use! The only thing I would change is I would want it to be fragrance free for those of us with sensitive skin!
Juliana W.
Morrisdale, PA
The body wash made my skin so smooth I would defiantly buy this product because of how well it works my skin has never been that smooth until I used the product
Uilani A.