BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Lewiston, NY
This is a great product, which would receive five stars for me is it didn't leave a bit of residue on my skin. That being said it is extremely moisturizing, and really helps to heal my dry skin, not just visibly repair it for a day like many other body washes. I love this product in the winter, but I do find my skin almost a little sticky when I use it in the summer, but perhaps this is just from the heat outside melting the produce a bit.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Dove sensitive and the Coconut Milk Hibiscus are all I use. My sons and I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry our skin out or leave a greasy film. It keeps him soft, even with multiple washes a day, seeing as he is a very curious 16 month old, who doesn't know how to keep food on his plate just yet. My go to brand. 👌🏼
Jennifer K.
Edmond, OK
I've been using this body wash for several years now. There's nothing better than coming out of the shower with smoother skin and a gentle (not overwhelming) clean scent that pairs nicely with whatever perfume you wear. It's available at a great price point and because it's an original, you'll always find it in stock.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Wonderful smell and moisture felt within one use! More often than not I experience a thin film after using body washes, but not this one! I purchase it at SAMs so I get an even BETTER deal with their value size. I use this daily. One is kept in my shower are while I have another in my gym bag. Fresh smell and locked in moisture is truly my main priority so this one is a winner!
Olivia Christine P.
Bronx, NY
Dove is loved for making my skin milky smooth. You don't need to use much in order for it to do the job so it lasts long and is a good value for the price. For me I am concerned with the ingredients and film being left on my skin and have since moved to more natural soaps. Still a great soap if you don't care about that.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
I absolutely LOVE Dove bath products. I've been using the body wash for several years now after switching and I don't regret it! several options to choose from that are extremely gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and they don't irritate me or make me break out at all. bonus points for the fact that it also helps to moisturize my skin instead of drying it out like many bath products do. I highly recommend these products!
Samantha R.
Moorpark, CA
My absolute favorite body wash of all time. My skin was so dry and itchy and I was beginning to think I couldn't get past it. Bought this body wash and with a combo of that and moisturizer, my skin has never felt so smooth and hydrated. I'll continue to buy this product for as long as I need to. Smells great too!
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
This body wash is so good for your skin and probably takes the cake to all other drugstore brand body washes. This one will leave you smelling good, moisturized and just so soft and amazing. I will forever be a DOVE customer. You CAN NOT go wrong with this purchase. It's so good for your skin..I can't say that enough.
Olivia F.
I love this body wash! I have very dry skin, and normally need to apply lotion after I shower (and sometimes more than once a day) but with this, I normally don't have to! I use it almost every day, and I love how smooth and silky it makes my skin feel. It also smells nice and clean (but not overpowering), which is always a bonus!
MyHartent L.
I have used this dove sower wash I like it it make my skin feel soft but its more shower scum in the shower when I use this then when I use the soap bar, love the product though. I use the white it has a just ok scent. I would buy it again just have to clean out your shower every couple of days, but with 3 squirts it really lathers your body greatly.
Uilani A.