BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Lilly P.
I love the smell and the way it leaves your skin so soft! I recommend. If you dont like the baby like scent I wouldnt recommend because its kind of a strong smell.
Joan W.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love Dove! It makes my skin so smooth and supple! I don't have to worry about dry skin anymore 😊 I use it everyday and it's a big help for my dry skin! I would recommend this product!
Courtney F.
Leawood, KS
I thoroughly enjoy Dove VisibleCare Creme Body Wash with NutriumMoisture because it leaves my body feeling clean but not stripped of essential oils that are natural to your skin. Thanks, Dove!
Katie K.
I used this soap for my new tattoo since I hate bar soap and it healed nicely while keeping the area hydrated and smooth. Overall a good soap and price for what you are getting as a product.
Tyler T.
Memphis, TN
love love love this product... easy to apply. easier to use. met my expectation 100%. definitely would recommend to any and everyone i know. i'd buy it a milion times more than i already do .
Katie S.
Leaves your body feeling clean and fresh! No feeling of residue. I use on the daily basis to help my skin feel perfect. Gentle on my sensitive skin and smells great!
Jeanna H.
W Portsmouth, OH
love this body wash, keeps my skin feeling soft and moist, prevents me from getting really dry skin where i constantly feel itchy all day, works very well, i would recommend it for a friend
Sarah P.
Destin, Florida
I love the smell of this soap and I can smell it on me hours after I shower. It does moisturizer better than a lot of soaps, but I still have to use lotion once or twice after I shower.
Allison Y.
San Diego, CA
I love how soft and smooth this body wash leaves me feeling after a shower. It is thick enough to feel as though it is moisturizing, yet doesn't feel like a film is left on after rinsing.
Kayla E.
Best body wash! Leaves my skin so soft to the touch!!!!!!! Couldn't have been happier with this product. Not only this but all of doves products are amazing. And I love the fresh scent!
Uilani A.