BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Mary J.
Axis, AL
This is a great product. Just a little goes a long ways as it lathers up very well. I purchased this at Walmart and although it was a bit pricey the bottle is pretty large. I would use this product again.
No residue left after shower, lasting moisture, thick and creamy . Great body wash for anyone with dryer skin types. Smell isn't bad but isn't great either. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
asset n.
Great for the body especially with dry skin. My area the dryness is crazy during the winter and it takes a toll on someone's body. Price is just right and it's a fantastic buy.
Jada P.
This product has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth all day. I use it very often along with a scrub. Great value and not at all pricey and worth all. I would definitely buy again.
Tania G.
I love this body wash because it doesn't leave me eczema prone skin dry and has a nice scent. It's honestly one of the best body washes I've encountered. Highly recommend.
Jayne A.
Great daily cleanser, does not dry out skin. Skin fekt moisturized after ever uh shower. Dove is such a great go to brand. Smells lovely, generous sized bottle, and not too expensive. Also can be found anyywhere, from grocery stores to stores like Target.
Deanna M.
Utica, NY
I like dove bar soap and dove body wash. I usually use the bat soap but sometimes use the body wash. Dove soap gIves you that fresh clean shower smell and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Samantha W.
Henderson, NV
I love that it's super creamy!! Feels so good! Aside from that though, there's one scent I'm obsessed with! It has a picture of an almond on the front label on the bottle. It's Shea scented I think.
Lilly P.
I love the smell and the way it leaves your skin so soft! I recommend. If you dont like the baby like scent I wouldnt recommend because its kind of a strong smell.
Joan W.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love Dove! It makes my skin so smooth and supple! I don't have to worry about dry skin anymore 😊 I use it everyday and it's a big help for my dry skin! I would recommend this product!
Uilani A.