BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
I loved the consistency and smell of this product, but as it is not antibacterial it did not kill any odor and therefore I had to switch. Definitely a good product if you are not looking for an antibacterial body wash.
sharee b.
Dove is the best for sensitive skin, it's rich takes care of your skin. It's a little higher than most soaps but it's worth it! And it's recommended by dermatologist
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
This is my favorite body wash. I live in a dry climate and it keeps my skin soft and smooth. Every morning I love to lather it upon my loofa and moisturize my skin.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I bought this purely for the moisturizing elements it claimed to have. This is an okay product. I don't find that it hydrates my skin a ton but I do like the smell.
Saskiana C.
I tried a sample size of this and it's alright, just a regular body wash nothing special. I love the Olay body wash better its more hydrating since i have dry skin.
Carly L.
I love dove products! They work so well at keeping my body soft and moisturized. I would defiantly recommend this product! I also really love the scent of this. It smells so clean. I think this is a good price also.
Brenda T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This body wash not only smells good but it lwaves you're skin looking fresh and young its not sticky or anything after you lit it on i love it over all good product.
Alex K.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this product because it was recommended by my dermatologist. I have sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts and since this isn't scented it doesn't irritate my skin and add in anything that might break me out.
Daisy N.
This is one of my favorite body wash. Lathers great and definitely moisturizes. Love that you only need a small amount. Their scents linger in just the right way. Not too strong.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought this to try on kids but it doesn't bubble up much so I use it in the shower and it's very creamy lightly scented and keeps my skin softer after I dry off .
Uilani A.