BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Dasha
Waukee, IA
It helps my skin to hold in the moisture all day long and keeps it soft and smooth. It has a wonderful smell but not to over powering. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any texture or breakouts. It's just great.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This a family favorite of mines. Everyone in my family uses it. We buy usually at CVS. I like it because it's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave me with a dry feeling. As long as they continue to make it I'll buy it.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI
This product leaves you skin feeling so smooth and not dry. Winter always gets me with dry skin but this will not allow it to. Used daily and loved by our whole family.
Nicolette S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love it. I only use this body wash. I love the silky feeling in comparison to the feeling soap gives you. I normally purchase a huge bottle and rarely need to re-fill.
Lameka W.
Great product! I love how soft my skin feels after using Dove. I have extremely dry skin so
this works with my loofah. I buy all the scents too, my kids use it as well.
Lauren  C.
I love this body wash! It is so nice for when my skin is feeling a little dry but also nice for everyday use. I love that it comes in so many different scents as well!
I loved the consistency and smell of this product, but as it is not antibacterial it did not kill any odor and therefore I had to switch. Definitely a good product if you are not looking for an antibacterial body wash.
Bailey S.
San Diego, CA
I tried this as a cheaper option to Avene Body Wash. The Dove body wash smells great and is reasonably hydrating. I have dry, sensitive skin so it wasn't enough for me but for most people, I would definitely recommend it.
Kayla P.
Port Republic, MD
Amazing! Doves soaps has really changed my skin. My skin was always dry and lotion was kind of a pain but washing yourself with soft velvety soap like non other your skin will come out feeling amazing. Smells amazing to!!
sharee b.
Dove is the best for sensitive skin, it's rich takes care of your skin. It's a little higher than most soaps but it's worth it! And it's recommended by dermatologist
Uilani A.