BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Brittany S.
I buy this body wash, not only for myself but for my family as well. We have found that this is one of the washes that helps to eliminate dry skin and any skin irritations.
Chelsea R.
Love how moisturizing this is! Other body washes dry me out, but I feel so amazing after this. It smells great and feels so great on the skin. Recommend for sensitive skin.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I've used other body washes and they've all given me some sort of reaction. Dove hasn't done this to me and the smell of it is great. My skin feels so soft after the shower.
Mariya S.
I had to ditch my other body washes because of fragrance causing skin irritation. I was happy to find that this soap has zero smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized yet clean. I use it as a shaving cream too! It's great.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I use this every time I shower! It leaves my skin sooooo smooth and is not drying at all. It's a little thicker than other body washes but it's worth it. It's cheap too!
Dana J.
Plainfield, NJ
With this product a little goes a long way! My friend told me about it and after the first try I was hooked. It lathers nice, makes my skin feel so soft and it has that Classic AMAZING Dove fragrance. #myskinissofterthanyours!
Rose C.
Weirton, WV
I love this because it makes my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated. This is the only brand that I always buy because I trust it and it really takes care of my skin needs.
Ahlexas H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product because it left my skin extremely dry. The texture was different from other Dove product I've used so maybe it was just the one I got.
LaToya M.
Vacaville, CA
I have been using this body wash for some time now. I love the way it smells and the way my skin feels when I get out of the shower. It's not oily and definitely not dry!
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
All Dove products are amazing. Their scents are really amazing. Really gentle one all skin types. Use it every week when I take showers. I buy all my products at Walmart.
Uilani A.