BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Valeria G.
This product lathers well and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. We bought a two pack at Sam's, and the bottles are huge, so they last a long time. Since my mom bought them for herself, I don't use them often. A couple times a month, maybe. But when I do, it works amazingly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the scent. It smells good. Very clean and soapy, but I prefer more feminine and fruity scents haha
Taina T.
Brooklyn, NY
As soon as liquid soap became available, I was purchasing it! It took me a little bit to get to Dove but once I did, I was hooked. Dove doesn't dry out my skin, I am able to use it on the kids without worrying about it damaging their skin and it's the only one that doesn't make my husband itchy afterwards! It also smells fantastic. Dove has been the only body wash in my household for several years now and it will continue to be.
Cassie K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have very sensitive skin. I have to be careful with the soap I use because it can very easily dry out my skin or give it a redness( I find this especially common in soap with dye). This body soap from dove is so gentle and painting for my skin it is worth every penny honestly. I love this body soap. Smells natural and fresh, leaves me feeling good.
Chelsea N.
Jamestown, TN
This product smells really nice and leaves my skin soft. The only problem i have with it is when showering (i may be the only one i don't know) it takes quite a bit of rinsing to get it all off of my skin like maybe thats just me but its just a bit thick and kind of feels like trying to rinse off lotion if that makes any sense. but still a great product
Hilary O.
Seattle, WA
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel fresh out of the shower and for the rest of the day. The smell is great and it isn't one of those overly perfume smells. I use this about 4 or 5 times a week and my skin feels as smooth as a babies bottom and I'm really not just saying that. It has never dried my skin out or left it feeling greasy.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Dove products!!! Every product that i've used leaves my skin feeling great and smooth aftter using them and this body wash is one of them. It just looks smooth and it smells really good. It has a rich lather and leaves ypur skin feeling baby soft and smelling really good. This is one of my favorite body washes and people with rough skin or who want smooth skin I highly recommend this body wash!!!
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I LOVE this body wash! I'm not a huge fan of body washes, I prefer bar soaps. But this body wash makes my body feel so good! It's very gentle. I just put it on my hand then on my body. I love the smell, too, very clean! I've never used it with a loofah or sponge, so I don't know how sudsy it gets! I would definitely recommend this.
Kinsey W.
I really like the creme line that Dove has. I gave it four stars, only because I cannot find it in all stores. I think it's very rich (you have to ensure you rinse well), and it's perfect for the winter or after shaving since my skin is very dry during those times. I usually use the sensitive skin body wash, but if I could find the creme line more often, I would definitely use it regularly.
Erica W.
I've been a huge fan of Dove products for a long time. I use either the body wash or soap every time I shower, and it makes my skin so soft and moisturized after showering. I only use the white bar scent which I love, and I always end up with the softest skin. I would recommend this to everyone. It's so good for a drugstore brand.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Dove sensitive and the Coconut Milk Hibiscus are all I use. My sons and I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry our skin out or leave a greasy film. It keeps him soft, even with multiple washes a day, seeing as he is a very curious 16 month old, who doesn't know how to keep food on his plate just yet. My go to brand. 👌🏼
Uilani A.