BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Shivani P.
Boston, MA
This is good - I would say pretty hydrating. There's nothing that really sets it apart from other soaps after that. I just like that it isn't drying. As long as your moisturize after use, it's perfect for regular use on sensitive or irritated skin.
Becky V.
Las Cruces, NM
Bought this at our local Walmart. The product smells great. It leaves my skin smooth even when I have hard water. The product smells great. I use this product once a day in the shower.
Nilvie P.
Absolutely love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I have always been a huge fan. Price is great and reasonable. I use it EVERYDAY. Amazing smell.
Mishu L.
Rahway, NJ
Leaves your skin sooo soft! No need to moisturize afterwards, so it saves time :). Nice scent too, but there is a non-scented version for those with sensitive skin. I keep going back to this body wash because it keeps my skin the softest. Love!
Stacie S.
Slocomb, AL
Love this product. Works great. Does not dry skin out. Cleans really well and the smell lasts all day. Keep this product on hand. Found very easily in all outlets we shop at. PRice is very comparable to other brands. Would recommend this product.
Emily M.
Harleysville, PA
This product offers great moisture in the shower especially in the winter months. The scent is very nice and lasts long throughout the day. It is an affordable product and I will probably purchase again in the future! I liked using this product!!!
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
This body wash is smooth and soft, and it lathers so well! It keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized during and after my shower. It also smells great! Very gentle and does not cause any breakouts or rashes. I highly recommend this product!
Candace F.
Love this body wash!! It makes me feel clean without drying my skin out. Love this formula. Only downside is that it's pretty expensive but definitely worth it!!
Halle B.
Las Vegas, NV
In my household we typically buy Dove because my boyfriend has very sensitive skin. I like a wash that has multiple benefits-- this is it! Moisture, light scent, lathers well, AND fresh clean feeling... I don't feel dry or ashy out of the shower.
. ..
It does the job and smell good. Keeps my skin clean and moisturized without that soapy feel afterwards. Not too expensive and the bottle is big so it lasts a decent amount of time.
Uilani A.