BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
This was recommended by our doctor for our daughter that was having skin problems. Other brands were causing her all sorts of problems but we have not had a problem at all with the dove.
Celina T.
Pittsburg, CA
Didn't really like this body wash. It didn't give a nice clean feeling, but the scent was amazing but it didn't really last. It was gentle but didn't feel like it was really cleaning my body as other body washes did. Unfortunately I wouldn't repurchase
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
I usually don't use body wash because it makes me itchy but this dove body wash is a good supplement to my bar soap. It's gentle on skin and leaves smooth clean skin after every shower.
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a nice moisturizing body wash. I recommend this for people who have dry skin. It is quite strong smelling, which I like, but if you're sensitive to perfumes you might not like it.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
It's tough to strike that perfect balance between clean and moisturized but Dove body washes do this very well. No greasy post shower feeling but lots of long lasting moisture.
Sarah G.
I think this body wash is great. Not only does it get me really clean but it makes me smell amazing and it leaves my skin SO smooth! I would totally recommend this to a friend. I honestly can't think of anything that i don't like about this product!
Vanessa V.
Burbank, CA
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel after. Soft, smooth and smells amazing. Was first told about this wash from my children's pediatrician and I just can't stop using it.
Shakhzoda A.
This product really helps keep you fresh throughout the day. I bought this at my local drugstore and was surprised at how the price was so affordable. The scent was pleasant without being too strong and I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
This is a great moisturizing body wash. I have dry skin and need a body wash to keep my skin hydrated and not strip it. This does a great job cleaning my skin while not drying it out.
Becky V.
Las Cruces, NM
Bought this at our local Walmart. The product smells great. It leaves my skin smooth even when I have hard water. The product smells great. I use this product once a day in the shower.
Uilani A.