BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
Use this body wash for my skin because it moisturizes it as well as making me feel refreshed and clean it is very gentle and the price isn't expensive. last long time
Kelsey K.
Nashville, TN
AMAZING body wash!!! Makes me feel super clean and I love the texture of this soap. I am a fan of Dove but this product is next level! It is gentle on my sensitive skin and I can use this every single day. This is my go-to soap and I love it! HIGHLY recommend.
Carrie B.
I don't usually love body wash, I feel like you need to use a ton of it to get clean, but not with this. A small amount is all you need. It's light, smells great, and is reasonably priced!
Annette N.
Frankfort, IN
I LOVE THIS!!! My extremely dry skin is much improved using this daily. Very gentle! I was using a prescription steroid prior to switching to this body wash. It is a game changer for sure!
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
I found this moisturizer to be fairly great for the price. It was moisturizing with a pleasant scent. I have sensitive and acne-prone skin, and it soothed my skin without breaking me out.
Jennifer S.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my all-time favorite body washes. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but without the annoying sqeaky skin feeling. It also works great as a face wash. I know that sounds odd, but it has really helped to clear up my skin if I have a breakout.
Nicole P.
Elkhorn, NE
Very moisturizing while still making me feel clean all over! Not sure that I noticed any difference between the Nutrium and regular versions, but Adobe body wash is always s good "go to."
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
I usually don't use body wash because it makes me itchy but this dove body wash is a good supplement to my bar soap. It's gentle on skin and leaves smooth clean skin after every shower.
Christy C.
Berea, KY
I love this product!! It has a great, fresh scent that lasts for hours. I use it in the shower and bath for a good, clean feeling. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone!!
Les
Pittsburg, CA
I really recommend this !! It's the best one it's the same as the bar soup but instead it's in liquid it relaxes your body really really we'll and it's faster to scrub your body with the bar soup it's really good to but it takes time to scrub your body
Uilani A.