BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Yajaira T.
Ive tried this out when i ran ojt of a barsoap, but it was the best accident ever. I tried it and been in love ever since, its great to use if your concerened with sharing soaps in the shower, or dropping it. Its amazing, the moisture lockage is just as expected.
Dajiah B.
Burlington, NJ
I absolutely love this body wash!! The first time I used it my skin was incredibly soft and now I have so much stocked up I don't think I'll ever run out 😂. I definitely recommend to everyone.
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
I love this body wash. It is so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling renewed. After using this product for a week, I would feel a difference. My skin feels softer and replenished. I liked the scent and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I loved the smell of this body wash, but decided to stoop using after it left a greasy feeling to my skin when I got out of the shower. I think it works better on people with dry skin while mine tends to be on the more oily side.
Irene K.
Hands down my favorite body was out there. I have very sensitive skin and this body wash never irritates it. The big bottle also lasts me a pretty long time and I use this every time I shower
This is the only body wash that I will ever use. Due to having extremely sensitive skin, all other body washes that I have tried, either irritates my skin , or doesn't cleanse very well. I also love that the wash is so moisturizing, as my skin can get pretty dry.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
I really like the dove line of body wash. I like how its thicker and leaves my skin feel soft and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and this product is great because it doesn't irritate my skin
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
Yass this is my favorite dove product!! I usually don't buy it unless there is a special occasion. It's very gently on my sensitive skin. A pro is its a quality product but a con is the cost. It is pricey for someone on a tight budget like me but I will buy again.
Aiyedun K.
Also a funny story with this body wash. My hubby was out of state for training, well he wanted to get lotion but got this body wash, he was using it for several days before he realizes it's 'body wash' what? Lol. He gave me after wards tho. I love love the smell.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
This product smells nice and is a great moisturizer. I bought this from Walmart but I have seen it in many other stores. Great scent and texture. Really helped my skin feel more moisturized.
Uilani A.