BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Kristen L.
Perfect for the shower. It keeps me clean and keep the moisture in that my body craves. My skin is soft after I leave the shower. Easily found at my local Target. Such a great value for the price.
Becca G.
WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING ME WRITE REVIEWS I WANT MY FREE STUFF ALREADY and they are making me do a five star this product is very good i guess they have many products its a well one ok now can i get my free stuff? yh yh ill recommend it to people asdfgh asdfgh haha I'm done
Melissa J.
Weatherford, TX
I really like Dove products, I have had good luck with keeping pimples down and my eyelashes seem to grow better when I buy Dove. I would recommend Dove to everyone especially for a daily wash.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Leaves your skin so soft and smelling good. Highly recommend this product! Especially if you have dry skin. Great in the winter time when your skin is already extra dry.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
This product is great! It helps keep my skin soft, and I feel very clean after each shower. The scent is nice and light, but exactly what I was looking for. I have sensitive skin, so this was great!
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
So smooth on your skin. It hydrates beautifully during the winter months! This body wash is also super soothing to all types of skin, both dry and oily. I use this body wash every night and morning to wash my face and body! I would recommend this to anyone of any age.
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
I really like the way this body wash made my skin feel. Some washes leave me feeling dry but almost sticky if that makes sense- anyway this wash just left me feeling moisturized which was awesome!
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I love the way this body wash smells. Dove is my go to brand because the make great quality body wash and I feel clean all day. I think the smell is long lasting as well!
Karen F.
Dove is always a great price, but it definitely never leaves my skin feeling as soft as I want it too. Great if you're on a budget, but if you can afford something else, it's definitely a pass.
Lily D.
This product did not help with my dry skin. Our water is extremely hard, I have dry skin, the combination mean I have extremely dry skin. I need a product that will help me and this one did not.
Uilani A.