BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Monserrate H.
Leaves my skin feeling soft, but since I've started using it, which was years ago, the scent has changed and is probably the only thing I dislike. The scent was a little more subtle and soft. Other than that it's a body wash I use when my skin is feeling dryer than usual.
Myki m.
hillsboro, OR
Love this in the peach scent. Lathers well and makes my skin smell and feel amazing. Normally I tend to buy a bath and body, But lately I've been grabbing this one instead.
Nicki E.
Bonita, CA
I got a dual pack of the moisturizing dove body wash at Costco... I'm not loving it like I had hoped to. I think I might like it better in the winter when my skin is dryer. I've been using it everyday and recently changed to a body wash by Fresh, which I'm really loving!
Averi C.
Paris, TX
Love product! Kept my skin from getting dry and shy! Also had a great, fresh scent! Will continue using this product, it is actually in my shower right now and I have been using it for over a month now and still have a lot left in the bottle. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Kathy P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this product! It has a delicate scent that doesn't interfere with perfumes or body powders. It throughly cleanses without stripping moisture from the skin and leaves even the driest legs soft and smooth. I replaced my shaving cream with this and my legs just glow!
Kari M.
Denver
This is the only body wash I will use. I live at high altitude and my skin is so dry. I've tried many different brands of body wash and this is the only one that keeps my skin soft and moisturized.
Sasha A.
Carrollton , TX
Love that this soap keeps you well moisturized, it even takes care of you if you don't have time to apply lotion. This is a great wash with an amazing and refreshing scent.
Es bueno pero pues puede ser mejor, bueno eso es lo que yo píenso, pienso que puede ser mejor el producto, hay mejores productos de la misma marca y son casi casi iguales pero este producto como dije anteriormente puede ser mejor, le tiene que agregar algo mas inetresante
Emily S.
This soap smells amazing. It is very moisturizing also because which is great because I have dry skin. The value is great and one bottle lasts quite a while. I would not recommend for people with oily skin because of how moisturizing it is. I would definitely buy it again.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
If you have dry skin this is the body wash for you. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized that I don't even need to use a lotion after I shower. It is pricer than most body washes at the drugstore but you do receive a lot of product and it is well worth it
Uilani A.