BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Mirna H.
Altadena, CA
I LOVE Dove body wash creams. They smell amazing, they do not leave residue on my skin like soap bars, and I love the way my skin feels after. The price is ok. Not expensive but not cheap. I get it from Walmart and I use it everyday. Haven't used anything else in a long time.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Great body wash for winter and good old dry skin! Usually use Dove bar soap for sensitive skin. Love the feel and creamy lather! I do feel clean and fresh after using Dove products in the bath and shower!
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA
How important is nurturing body wash to my skin? Important enough that this product was my favorite Christmas present from my brother in law last Christmas! I love the smooth, creamy texture of my skin when I use this product and love to let others know how I appreciate it.
Brittany C.
Acworth, GA
This body wash is amazing! It's not too much of a scent but it just smells super clean which I like and it makes ur body super smooth and I've used this stuff for a long time now and it's not expensive
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Dove is great when it comes to body wash! It is so creamy and hydrating. And it's cleaning abilities is very important, and they definitely come through in that area. Go out and try it for yourself. :)
Dusti M.
Concord, VA
I use Dove because it is sensitive on my sensitive skin. It leaves me feeling soft and clean. I love the smell of it and the lotion type feeling when applying it in the shower. Nothing compares to this brand in my opinion. I will forever be a customer of the Dove products.
Es bueno pero pues puede ser mejor, bueno eso es lo que yo píenso, pienso que puede ser mejor el producto, hay mejores productos de la misma marca y son casi casi iguales pero este producto como dije anteriormente puede ser mejor, le tiene que agregar algo mas inetresante
Brie G.
I use very little and it suds the way I like it but its creamy so my skin never feels dry when I leave the shower. I love that its easy to find and inexpensive, but it feels luxurious.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
Love product! Kept my skin from getting dry and shy! Also had a great, fresh scent! Will continue using this product, it is actually in my shower right now and I have been using it for over a month now and still have a lot left in the bottle. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Myki m.
hillsboro, OR
Love this in the peach scent. Lathers well and makes my skin smell and feel amazing. Normally I tend to buy a bath and body, But lately I've been grabbing this one instead.
Uilani A.