BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
This bath soap leaves skin soft use it smells rich with bath sponge and foam is sufficient to the amount that you apply in a matter of duration lasts me about a month using it every day
Gwendolyn W.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I like be Dove bath products and this body wash definitely leaves my skin so soft. I don't find it to be heavy or greasy feeling and is smells great. Absolute must have in my shower.
Laura P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love this Dove body wash. It has such a clean smell and always leaves my skin moisturized and clean. I love the thickness of the soap and how it lathers on your skin. It is great for sensitive skin as well.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Dove has a really good name but I've never cared to use any of their products. Used this at my sisters one time & actually went & bought it, it's thick and makes you feel so clean, smells amazing & great price!
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
I just ran through a bottle of this stuff. I bought it at food lion and it was kind of expensive I thought but I did buy the bigger sized bottle. Definitley leaves skin soft though so I would recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
This is a great moisturizing body wash! It lathers up really nice, and doesn't have a strong smell. If you don't completely rinse off all of the product, you're left with a gross white residue on your skin.
Brandii L.
Atlanta, GA
I love dove products but this one is not my favorite. It smells great and feels good but I never feel like it washes off. However I love using dove soap bars I feel like they are great at moisturizing and always give me a clean feeling. Would buy the bars again but skip the body wash.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
This body wash smells good, feels good and gets the job done! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and smelling great! It's really gentle and you really do smell good all day. I would definitely buy it again!
Julie E.
Loveland, CO
When my son had a rash we were supposed to use a different brand of soap and we chose Dove since it has been a body wash that is for sensitive skin. We continue to use it because he likes the ease that it goes on and it is very creamy. I like the economical value of the be bottle too!
Eva S.
PROVIDENCE, KY
I am very picky about my body wash and rarely like to change products but I was out of town and a friend promised me I would like the Dove Visible Care Cream body wash. Wow! I was amazed how soft my skin felt and I absolutely love the scent. I would recommend this product to anyone...
Uilani A.