BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love how moisturized and scented it leaves my akin. I purhase this at target and i use it everyday in the shower. Its super gentle on my dry skin . I will absolutely buy this product once i run out!
Kathy S.
Like always I love dove products, they won't break your bank. It leaves your skin soft and moisturized, isn't harsh on your skin. I always go back to dove products if for some reason I try to switch, never fails.
Gracie B.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin, and this is a product that I can use without making me itchy. I love the scent as well-- it is not overpowering at all and smells clean and fresh. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a gentle, yet affective skin cleanser.
Faith A.
Centertown, KY
This wasn't my fovorite, it made my body feel stiff. i had used it with a washcloth and water in the shower. i don't know why, because it's supposed to moisturize, but maybe it's just me. i won't be repurchasing
Mandy P.
Louisville, KY
I have used this body wash for years and LOVE it! It lathers quickly and rinses off easily. As a redhead I have sensitive skin but DOVE body wash doesn't irritate and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean all day.
Dierra S.
Holly Springs, MS
This is what my family and I use when we go on trips. I only use body wash when I'm not at home. It is worth the money. It goes on very gentle, especially with me having sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend
Lisa T.
The only body wash I use anymore.. After using bath and body works and other pharmacy brand shower gels and soaps this is by far the best. Skin feels soft and smells fresh .. Doesn't l ace that filmy feeling.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
This bath soap leaves skin soft use it smells rich with bath sponge and foam is sufficient to the amount that you apply in a matter of duration lasts me about a month using it every day
I have very sensitive skin. And until I found dove I suffered from body acne. This is body wash is so genital on the skin and so moisturizing. I even use it on my kids. I would recommend it to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin. Best body wash ever been using for years and years.
Gwendolyn W.
Silver Spring, MD
I like be Dove bath products and this body wash definitely leaves my skin so soft. I don't find it to be heavy or greasy feeling and is smells great. Absolute must have in my shower.
Uilani A.