BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love all of dove products!! Great moisturizing body wash that gives me the natural moisture for my skin. Its a smell that's exhilarating and leaves me feeling fresh through out the day.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
Makes my skin feel so soft and luxurious! Also, the smell is great and really cleans well. You can get this almost anywhere and its the perfect product for the price you pay. No cons.
Elizabeth S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I like this body wash just fine but I go through it so quickly. I usually only use it when on vacation with a mini bottle because I prefer a bar version of this soap. It is pricey compared to a soap bar, but overall for a body wash this is what I reach for. If you like a body wash I recommend.
Faith A.
Centertown, KY
This wasn't my fovorite, it made my body feel stiff. i had used it with a washcloth and water in the shower. i don't know why, because it's supposed to moisturize, but maybe it's just me. i won't be repurchasing
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I only use Dove for any kind of soap. This is by far the best body wash I've ever used. I feel so soft and hydrated after I get out of the shower. Best smell too, very fresh and clean.
Elicia G.
Best body wash EVER!
This is the only body wash that I buy for my family. We all have super sensitive skin and we all have eczema and this is the only body wash that works for us all.
Jeanette K.
Cleves, OH
#Dove #VisibleCare #NutriumMoisture body wash is one of my favorites. I love the scent and it leaves my skin incredibly silky feeling. I highly recommend this #affordable alternative with the results of a pricier brand. I would definitely re-purchase.
Dierra S.
Holly Springs, MS
This is what my family and I use when we go on trips. I only use body wash when I'm not at home. It is worth the money. It goes on very gentle, especially with me having sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend
Mandy P.
Louisville, KY
I have used this body wash for years and LOVE it! It lathers quickly and rinses off easily. As a redhead I have sensitive skin but DOVE body wash doesn't irritate and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean all day.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love how moisturized and scented it leaves my akin. I purhase this at target and i use it everyday in the shower. Its super gentle on my dry skin . I will absolutely buy this product once i run out!
Uilani A.