BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Yesenia G.
The Dove body wash is just amazing. I like the simple yet amazing smell it gives, and I love the liquid form more then the solid soap bar, I feel like you use less and it foams easier. It really leaves your skin soft and clean!
Debra B.
Black River Falls
Dove with nutriummoisture makes my skin softer an smoothr after a shower and has
Rich, creamy lather just one pump on my
Loafa sponge is all I need an it is
hypo-allergic. .I would definitely recommend dove nutimoisture..
Nicki W.
I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin. After having months of reactions to the soap I was using, this provided me with soft skin and my reaction started going away. There is no significant scent and it was great with my skin. I would definitely buy this again!!
carmen d.
i use this body soap everyday.I tried other body soap brands but I feel dove complete my requirements being an afortable brand and an excellent product for the skin. I have a very sensitive skin but since i started to used dove, i have no longer have this isssue.
Lily S.
This is one of my favorite, go too body wash. I can suffer from dry patches throughout the year and his helps keep that under control. It's a great value for the price cuz a little goes a long way unlike the Bargain stuff.
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Love it the only body wash I will ever use makes my skin soft and smell nice i have eczema and this body wash is very good for my skin i notice i don't get too many flare ups its very gentle
Manderr T.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a classic in my shower routine! I love the soft smell and how it lingers on my skin after I've already dried off and gotten dressed. This body wash is creamy and refreshing on the skin and does not leave behind any tacky residue. I also love how they are always available in my pharmacy care stores.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Feels smooth and great for your body. Not a strong smell and Its price range is in the middle. I would buy again and I rarely use right now because I have some bath and body washes I need to use up before purchasing dove.
Hadley D.
This made me feel grimey, sticky, and unclean. I purchased from a local Walmart, and used it daily until I could afford a better product! It smells clean but isn't leave me feeling that way! Don't recommend :(
Rosaly N.
I totally love DOVE products especially body care products. I have been using DOVE body wash for many many years and no other body wash smells as good as DOVE products and feel so good on the skin.
Uilani A.