BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Ebonea M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Hello all, love this product. Before switching to dove everything broke my skin out. Even baby soap broke my skin out. So after trying this and my skin not breaking out I was hooked. I use it everyday and my skin stays hydrated.
Erica T.
Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. It can be purchased at drugstores. It has a clean, fresh scent. I use it every day. It is one of my go-to cleansers.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
Dove ALWAYS leaves my skin soft and smooth! I have used three different body wash brands and Dove surely is the best! Smells amazing too! Also, it is not a bad price! I purchased mine at target!
Yenesia M.
COLUMBIA, SC
Just had to try it because my Doctor only wantsme to use Dove bars do to my allergies, so I figure I give it a try. Happy to find out that the body wash does not give me a rash so it is a keeper.
Megan C.
SO simple. My skin is very sensitive and this is one product I can always count on to never irritate it. Feels smooth until the next wash! Great price everywhere I buy this product - usually from the drug store. Alays my go to!
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Love it the only body wash I will ever use makes my skin soft and smell nice i have eczema and this body wash is very good for my skin i notice i don't get too many flare ups its very gentle
Lily S.
This is one of my favorite, go too body wash. I can suffer from dry patches throughout the year and his helps keep that under control. It's a great value for the price cuz a little goes a long way unlike the Bargain stuff.
Toya H.
I'm able to use this body wash with my exfoliating gloves on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and moisturized. I keep rinsing to make sure that it's all off because my skin feels so good afterwards.
Debra B.
Black River Falls
Dove with nutriummoisture makes my skin softer an smoothr after a shower and has
Rich, creamy lather just one pump on my
Loafa sponge is all I need an it is
hypo-allergic. .I would definitely recommend dove nutimoisture..
Nicki W.
I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin. After having months of reactions to the soap I was using, this provided me with soft skin and my reaction started going away. There is no significant scent and it was great with my skin. I would definitely buy this again!!
Uilani A.