BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Disheka M.
The Dove Visible Care Cream Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture is a great day to day soap that I can use no matter what time of the day. (If that makes sense lol) but this product is great. I uses the face soap every day as I recommend it to everyone who is addicted to washing their face with more than just a wet towel,
Angela B.
Lakewood, CA
I discovered Pistaschio Cream with Magnolia body wash in a scratch n sniff sample in a magazine and fell in love with the scent. It's very moisturizing and rich and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Jaclyn N.
I love this body wash! I never feel like it leaves that 'film' feeling behind and I love how clean and refreshing it smells. I have used this body wash for years now and I will continue to use it. No acne or dry skin issues either.
Alexandra F.
Washington, DC
This was an okay body wash. It's cheap and affordable, which is a plus, but I did not feel like it really cleaned my skin well. Also, there were a lot of ingredients I could not pronounce, which is concerning. I would buy it again if there were no better alternatives for the same price!
Maria N.
Anaheim, CA
I love how smooth my body feels when I use Dove Visible Care Body wash. My whole family really likes it actually. I find that I dint get as flaky when I use this one over some other brands. It give just the write amount of moisture to my skin. I have tried another brand and it left it with a think residue on my skin.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
I love that this product comes in body wash and bar soap form. The formula is gentle and unscented which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love this brand and it will always be a staple in my household.
Denaysha B.
My mother first introduced me to this product. it is a great product when used with another body wash. I find this product to be somewhat drying when it is used alone which is kind of sad due to the fact that I already have dry skin. Also this product is suppose with moisturize but I do not feel as though it does that.
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
This body wash makes my body soft and smell absolutely delicious. And it's so affordable!! I can't even believe how much this body wash has changed my life, went from having dry cracked skin to soft and smooth. I absolutely love it
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
Dove ALWAYS leaves my skin soft and smooth! I have used three different body wash brands and Dove surely is the best! Smells amazing too! Also, it is not a bad price! I purchased mine at target!
Melinda C.
RESTON, VA
Having sensitive and very dry skin, it was nearly impossible to find something on a budget! I discovered this Dove VisibleCare Creme Body Wash with Nitrous Moisture and I was hooked! Even during winter my skin is soft and happy!
Uilani A.