BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Betsy G.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite body washes of all time! All of the scents are perfect. I don't use bar soaps because I feel like they dry out my skin. But the creme body washes leave me feeling moisturized and soft. I have been using this product for years!
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I like this body wash. It doesn't make my skin feel right and dry when I rinse. Smells really good. And you get a lot of product for a decent price. It's also gentle enough on my sons skin, when I run out of his body wash.
Overall great product.
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This is my go to body wash! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have tried many others but the Dove body washes make my skin soft and supple without drying it out. The scent is also awesome! Nothing too overpowering. I usually get mine at Target since they have the extra large size (with a pump) available! I would definitely recommend!
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
I love these dove body washes! I have been using dove for as long as I can remember and it's got an amazing smell, and the price is always affordable. I have super sensitive skin and so it doesn't harm or irritate my skin even tho I use it daily!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Bought this because it was on sale, not bad... Does the job, doesn't leave a gross residue. I use mostly to just shave my legs, as i use a spongeables as my body wash... But this dove soap makes a great inexpensive shave cream :) no complaints here
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
Clean and fresh scent rinses off leaving your skin soft. Your skin is moisturized, I didn't feel like i absolutely had to use lotion after this body wash. For a Drug Store Body Wash this is a good bet. I usually keep a bottle of this in the shower as a good go to.
Rachel D.
De Pere, WI
Overall I don't like this body wash. While it is creamy and moisturizing I feel like I can't get it off of my skin no matter how much I wash it off. After stepping out of the shower my skin just feels sticky and gross. I will not repurchase this and will reach for cheaper ones instead.
Lauren R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Worked really well for the harsh winters of Minnesota. I usually find myself with the driest skin in the dead of winter, constantly needing to apply lotion, but not with the use of this! It has a nice scent and doesn't break the bank - definitely worth purchasing!
Ashley H.
East Prairie, MO
Oh man the price was affordable, the results were nice.. recommended it to some of my family and they enjoyed it. I purchased it at Walmart. It kept my skin smooth. I even use it on my 3 year old daughter. I would buy it again occasionally.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love this leaves my hair smelling so nice and clean I would buy this product against it works so great I don't care for the bottle how slippery they get but there very gentle and I recommend this definitely
Uilani A.