BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Alex B.
My husband has VERY sensitive skin so we swear by this stuff. It's the only thing he can use that doesn't cause a reaction. It's reasonably priced and it's decent sized bottles so it last awhile. I highly recommend this to anybody that can't use scented soaps.
Hannah B.
Bay Minette, AL
This product compares to the Dove bar of soap. The only difference is the creamy form of this product leaves your body feeling completely moisturized. It is slightly more expensive than your typical bar of soap but I would definitely recommend it.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love how my skin feels after a shower. It's soft fragrance, how much it lathers. I have nothing bad to say about Dove Nutrium. I usually buy it at Walmart. They have the best price. It's very gentle on my skin. I will definitely buy it again.
Betsy G.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite body washes of all time! All of the scents are perfect. I don't use bar soaps because I feel like they dry out my skin. But the creme body washes leave me feeling moisturized and soft. I have been using this product for years!
Erin W.
Dayton, OH
Super soft, and amazing smell. Left my skin a little irritated (sensitive skin). Overall, I liked it and how moisturizing it is! I did not even have to moisturize post shower! Every once in awhile I found get a random blemish, but not too many!
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Bought this because it was on sale, not bad... Does the job, doesn't leave a gross residue. I use mostly to just shave my legs, as i use a spongeables as my body wash... But this dove soap makes a great inexpensive shave cream :) no complaints here
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
I love these dove body washes! I have been using dove for as long as I can remember and it's got an amazing smell, and the price is always affordable. I have super sensitive skin and so it doesn't harm or irritate my skin even tho I use it daily!
Yaneisy C.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love this. This is amazing and it's smells so good and it leaves your skin sooo smooth and moisturized. Other body washes that I've tried has left my skin dry. I would definitely buy again. Very good price!
Jennifer T.
Aubrey, TX
This is my go to body wash! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I have tried many others but the Dove body washes make my skin soft and supple without drying it out. The scent is also awesome! Nothing too overpowering. I usually get mine at Target since they have the extra large size (with a pump) available! I would definitely recommend!
Allison C.
Portsmouth, VA
Liked this product but found it to be very stripping. made my skin feel a little dry and the ingredients are horrible. Also noticed that it made my eczema worse. All in all, I prefer more natural products and would rather spend more to get more.
Uilani A.