BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Eilidh M.
Love this product! I have dry skin, and finding a body wash that doesn't just make the problem worse has always been a challenge for me. I've had some luck with Dove products in the past, and then I found this one. I won't use another body wash now!
Debra N.
This is the body was I go for. It lathers easily, not much is needed. It's scent is not over powering and it leaves my skin feeling soft and subtle, not dried out like others I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Tena G.
Love the way this smells and feels! Came in a nice big bottle and lasts for a while. Don't know if it made my skin softer but I like it anyway and will continue to use it. I will by this again and would recommend the product to friends. Great purchase
Courtney K.
I really like this stuff because it's not just a great body wash that smells great, but it also doubles as a great shaving cream, and it's great to have a 2-in-1 product like this. It is a good value and I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
leaves skin silky soft and clean the scent soft not itchy reaction just smooth skin. Comes in a pretty large bottle I have a family of four so it last about several weeks and we take showers every day twice a day.
Alex S.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff, I love the various smells and I love how rich and creamy it is. It definitely moisturizes my skin in the shower and I never feel like my skin is on the verge of tightening or drying out with this stuff. I would definitely buy again!
Miriam T.
Helena, MT
Once again Dove delivers another great body wash. It has a nice, rich lather, whether using a loofah or a sponge. It also has an amazing fresh sent. Great for people with dry skin as it provides tons of moisture.
Jenni E.
Ellinwood, KS
I will not use anything else! This is my absolute favorite for sensitive skin because it is so gentle with your skin. I always trust this brand this does not disappoint. Anyone looking for a good body wash would do well with this one!!! It is great!
Genesis M.
I use this on my daily bathing it's super creamy and rich texture and the smell OMG it like sticks to your ski and you feel fresh everyday using it I've seen a great improvement in the softness of my skin and I will soon repurchase another
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
It was really moisturizing however I wish it had some lather. I got this a deluxe sample. I would recommend it for the winter when skin is super dry, however in the summer it could feel heavy or too moisturizing. I think I would rather just use a normal body wash and add lotion or oil if needed
Uilani A.