BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Tianna F.
Jacksonville, Nc
I love all dove products. They literally show the best results out of any product I've used. They show an intense change in the dryness of my skin. And even help with my keratosis Polaris. They smell great and I'd definitely continue to buy their products.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I love how soft my skin feels after using this body wash - almost so moisturizing that I don't need a lotion... I picked mine up at Walmart for around $5...The scent options are really nice as there is a variety wide enough to suit anyone's preference.
Lauren S.
Grapevine, TX
I love the way that this product keeps my skin looking and feeling young. The smell is really intoxicating and smells so feminine. My skin feels soft all day while using this product. It is so gentle and creamy! I will definitely buy this product again!
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
I actually like this more for a shaving cream than a body wash, I feel like it's thick and creamy but now moisturizing which is ok, because I use it for shaving my legs. I really enjoy the scent it's fresh and clean
Amanda M.
I use this body wash personally, I also use it for my children because one of my kids have excezma. its the only one that works for her. price is very reasonable and its a daily use. would recommend it to friends and family and will definitely keep buying.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I first was able to try this product through Influenster and loved it. The smell is great and Dove is a reputable brand that is very positively known. It left me feeling very soft and refreshed and the clean scent lasted for a good while through the day
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
I love using Dove body wash so I tried this one. It is VERY thick. I do feel that I have to scrub a little extra to get it off. I would just stick with the regular Dove body wash because it already moisturizes enough and they usually have a nice scent where this one doesn't really have a scent at all.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I love Dove body washes. My skin always feels refreshed afterwards. The scents are amazing and long lasting as well. You can buy Dove in most retail/drugstore chains. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have bought from Dove again and again.
Vanessa R.
Oswego, IL
Worst body wash ive ever used! I will forever be an avid NIVEA body wash user. Dove makes your skin all harsh, flakey, and dry. For the price its not that amazing. You are better off not using this brand of liquid body wash. I would never buy Dove again,
Evelina L.
Brooklyn, NY
There's nothing particularly fascinating about this product. It is a liquid body wash and the consistency is not too thick or too watery. The smell is pleasant. The body wash is easy to use and washes off with ease.
Uilani A.