BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Lovely, soothing scent. Creamy, luscious when lathering. Leaves skin clean and soft but NOT oily. Both scent and soothing feeling lasts all day long.
I use it daily to keep my skin soft and supple.
I WILL purchase again!
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
Great product !! It suds up very well and lathers your body completely leaving it super soft . I love the scent it's very clean smelling . I don't really see any cons whatsoever I was very satisfied with this body wash
Albanys T.
Dove creme body are so incredible, i keep it using Dove products for years and creams are my favorite ones. is good pricey, it's not roo much expensive and that is another reason, let your skin like baby's skin. In my case that is dry skin help you a lot!!!
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This body wash smells so good and is not overly drying. I would continue buying it . It is slightly on the more expensive side but sometimes its worth it. It smells very fresh and clean. You can find this at costco or any store that sells these kinds of products.
Alyssa N.
Prescott, WI
10/10 would use again. This is my number one favorite body wash. It smells so great and fresh and is longlasting. I bought it from the local grocery store here in my town. I use this body wash every single time I shower and will definitely be buying it again.
Taylar R.
Grandview, Mo
Love this for just a basic body wash, it isn't the most moisturizing body wash I've ever tried but for the price dove is definitely the best in that price range, it is always extremely gentle and the scents are very soft and not strong, yes i would buy again
Gina B.
Manassas, VA
This body wash is so nice to use, feels silky and leaves skin soft and bright. It can be used every day without drying the skin because it is gentle. It has a light scent that is not overpowering. It keeps your skin soft after showering. I would recommend it.
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I've used dove products before, but didn't find anything special about them until I tried the nutrium moisture version. My dermatologist actually recommended this because it is very dry where I live and I need the extra moisture wherever I can find it! This has a very clean scent, goes on smooth, and leaves your skin feeling soft even after washing it off.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I love Dove body washes. My skin always feels refreshed afterwards. The scents are amazing and long lasting as well. You can buy Dove in most retail/drugstore chains. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have bought from Dove again and again.
Megan R.
Winter Haven, FL
I have really dry skin and i do think that this helps. I was using dial and compared to that I feel a lot more moisturized. I feel like the smell is good in the bottle but I don't smell it on my body after the shower, though it does make me feel clean.
Uilani A.